Why am i not getting friend online notifications?

Discus and support Why am i not getting friend online notifications? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Over the past two months it seems, I no longer receive notifications when friends and favorites log onto xbox. I don’t get them on my phone app or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by QbnMissile, Jun 20, 2023.

1. QbnMissile
    QbnMissile Guest

Over the past two months it seems, I no longer receive notifications when friends and favorites log onto xbox. I don’t get them on my phone app or system. I’ve gone through the trouble shoot protocol. Hard reset on system and app, turned notifications on and off. Nothing works. All other notifications work fine.

:)

QbnMissile, Jun 20, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes we have received multiple reports regarding this particular notification issue, however, no official announcements have been made by Microsoft .In the meantime we can just perform troubleshooting steps.

But since you have gone through all that I recommend you to file a report to the Xbox teams and help bringing attention to this issue

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. chuckles0991 Win User

Why am I not getting friend notifications????

Same issue since the may 10 update rolled out. As long as people keep making reports Microsoft will hopefully hurry to push an update. It won’t work until they release a patch/update fixing it. Party invites still work, so as annoying as it is, if whoever you normally communicate with sends a party invite as soon as they get online you’ll get that notification and know they’re online without having to check.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Why am I not getting friend notifications????

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Sorry for the trouble, Timothy. Just a friendly reminder though that there are indeed multiple reports in regard to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft themselves.

Kindly try managing the notifications by blocking then allowing the notification for favorite friends again.
  5. Bizzy Bone 81 Win User

Xbox One Not Showing Notifications

i am still not getting notifications of when any of my xbox one friends are online or 360, but a friend of mine on who is also on xbox one is getting the notifications. this xbox one has been nothing but a pile of crap since day one!
  6. AHal Win User

Friends Online Notifications

No notifications for friends online for me either... and I have all notifications turned on, including "all other notifications" - not sure why they wouldn't keep this as an option. A little frustrating.
Thema:

1. Why am i not getting friend online notifications? - Similar Threads - Why getting friend

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. Why is the 360 store getting shutting down

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the 360 store getting shutting down: The good old 360 made in 2005 why is the store going away and never coming back again f0300b8d-e1ea-47c6-998a-032a7dede47c
  8. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  9. Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.: Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103. 63b39f52-2827-4346-92bc-01cb7ee16b43
  10. Why am I not getting friend notifications????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not getting friend notifications????: For over a month now, every time I’m on my Xbox and one of my favorite friends gets on, I don’t get any notification that they are on, neither on the Xbox or on the app. I was hoping it would be...