Why am I not allowed to play rainbow?

Discus and support Why am I not allowed to play rainbow? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So first off I own rainbow six siege. I bought it a few years ago. Gamepass Ultimate ran out not too long ago so I renewed it with regular Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darryl Allen1, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Why am I not allowed to play rainbow?

So first off I own rainbow six siege. I bought it a few years ago. Gamepass Ultimate ran out not too long ago so I renewed it with regular Game Pass for console. When I ran outta ultimate it prompted me to buy either gold or ultimate so I bought regular gold. Now it wants me to buy gamepass ultimate to play even though I own rainbow six and I own gamepass. This has never happened before also I contacted support they told me to play Ubisoft games I need ultimate even if I own the game???

:)

Darryl Allen1, Aug 29, 2023
  2. Darryl Allen1 Win User

Ps this is the only game it prompts me to buy ultimate for.
  3. dahda blaze Win User

System Limitation

Why am I not allowed to play online?
  4. John P_14 Win User

Why am i not allowed a refund?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'm sorry to hear your refund request was denied. If you haven't replied to the email you received from the Refund Team yet to appeal their decision and explain yourself better as to why you wanted your subscription refunded I highly recommend replying to their email so your refund request will be re-opened, and hopefully, they'll give you consideration based on your reasons.

Just a friendly reminder though, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum.
  5. JennySparkles Win User

Only Join Games as Marcus.....WTF??!!

I am always Anya when i play, with the rainbow lancer :)
  6. xHTGx Bonafide Win User

Gifted then Robbed

Did anyone downloaded their profile on your console or activated the gameshare/home share? Please take note that some games like Rainbow Siege had a free to play weekend that allowed people to download and play it for free temporarily

news.xbox.com/.../rainbow-six-siege-free-play-days
Thema:

1. Why am I not allowed to play rainbow? - Similar Threads - Why allowed play

2. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  3. Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?: I play on a Switch, I bought Minecraft on my switch and Have a Microsoft account. I already tried to reset my switch and redo the wifi router. I don’t understand, I play Minecraft on a switch and...
  4. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  5. why am i not allowed to just play xbox enhanced games off a external hard drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i not allowed to just play xbox enhanced games off a external hard drive?: if its because "they are enhanced" why not give me a pop up that says "this game will run better if its installed to the internal drive or the expansion card are you sure you wish to play without...
  6. Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...: Won't allow me to play multiplier or zombies on the mw3 vault upgrade version on my xbox x e381ce0c-de05-4b4e-b8cc-59223ea3f74c
  7. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  8. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  9. Why am I not allowed to play game that I have purchased when it’s not online but yet I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not allowed to play game that I have purchased when it’s not online but yet I’m...: Why am I not allowed to play game that I have purchased when it’s not online but yet I’m able to play other games that have online capabilities b7ace0f9-c508-4c09-a101-7f2a2d13b413
  10. Why am Is my Black ops 3 telling me I was not allowed to play Xbox live that my account was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am Is my Black ops 3 telling me I was not allowed to play Xbox live that my account was...: Last night me and my fiance were playing perfectly fine him on his account me on mine today we got the game on and it tells me error this account cannot play on Xbox live how come I don't have a...