Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?

Discus and support Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim for my game library. I know I specifically bought both. For some reason I still own the dlc just not the games. I own... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justin_722, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Justin_722
    Justin_722 Guest

I am missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim for my game library. I know I specifically bought both. For some reason I still own the dlc just not the games. I own the "anniversary upgrade" in the market place but not the actual game anymore. This is the strangest thing I've seen. They are no longer present in my game library and the store says I need to buy them. It's possible I'm missing other games too. Why? I've tried resetting my Xbox, all the tips and tricks that I've read online. They are just missing.

:)

Justin_722, Aug 28, 2023
  2. Mike P4 Win User

Fiance has the same issue for skyrim, did they resolve your problem? Upgrade is too old to open a support ticket through orders for her.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Hello Justin_722 how are you?

Please enter this link where you can contact support, the option is in green on the right, written contact us.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I'm sure support will solve your problem.
  4. ShaelUtah Win User

Game has been removed from my library

You miss understand, I am asking why Microsoft has removed my game from purchase history and library? I am using the account I purchased it with.
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

is fallout 3 better than this game

Yes....I agree that Fallout was a darker game...I think I liked that though. As much as I like Skyrim, I think Fallout will last in my memory much longer. Skyrim is missing something and I can't put my finger on it. It just doesn't have the depth of style
    that Fallout 3 had.
  6. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Mods

you can install mods to games like fallout 4 and skyrim, but as for console i wouldn't recommend doing that, but if you mean games then yes fallout 4 and Skyrim are your games
Thema:

1. Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library? - Similar Threads - Why missing Fallout

2. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  3. Why is my window toolbar missing and how do I show it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my window toolbar missing and how do I show it again?: [img] [img] So, for a while now my toolbar (the bar with the x, minimize and expand icons) has disappeared and I can't get it back so now minecraft isn't opening as it's own app but just taking...
  4. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  5. Why are my clips missing from just one match?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my clips missing from just one match?: So I typically play a lot of Dead by Daylight and will take a lot of clips in it. So I got into a few matches with my friends last night and took at least 15 clips probably 10 of them being in one...
  6. Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...: Please help me out only game a friend and I play together 88b66664-98ff-4330-bae3-bb01719e0bb8
  7. Why has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing??: I contacted xbox Support about me losing my Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 when I downloaded Grand Theft Auto definitive edition. my Xbox said I do not own this game but previously I...
  8. Why is my game missing after migrating accounts from Mojang to Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game missing after migrating accounts from Mojang to Microsoft?: Back in October of 2021, I migrated my Mojang account over to Microsoft. Everything seemed to go well, and I was able to play Minecraft with no issues. Flash forward to today, and Minecraft won't...
  9. Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client?: Hi all, I've noticed that the "Game Pass" option is missing entirely from the left-hand column of my PC client (see screenshot below). My subscription is active, and I can still download/launch...
  10. Why is my game missing the add-on I purchased years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game missing the add-on I purchased years ago: My game add-on was removed by Microsoft and it's telling me to need to buy the add on again df6abac4-fd68-40df-8167-cef3c198b3b9