Why am I having a memory issue for COH3

Discus and support Why am I having a memory issue for COH3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to take ortuna in the Italian campaign and it crashes before I can even take the first capture point popping up a message saying I'm out of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthony H1, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Anthony H1
    Anthony H1 Guest

Trying to take ortuna in the Italian campaign and it crashes before I can even take the first capture point popping up a message saying I'm out of memory how is that even possible when I have no other games installed. I purposely uninstalled everything else for it to still tell me I'm outta memory. This needs fixed it's almost 2024

:)

Anthony H1, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Anthony, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This is a known issue.

Please take a look here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CompanyOfHeroes/comments/12enu1a/coh3_out_of_memory_error/

The solution the user Kryo posted here seems to be the fix:

https://community.companyofheroes.c...not-enough-video-memory-vram-available?page=1

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know if it works!
  3. zDarkPunk Win User

Why am I having connection issues?

I have the same problem, it is not your xbox, it may be our servers. when this happens restart your internet and it is solved, if it persists contact our technical support :)
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Calum,

Thanks for coming to the forums with the issue with internet connection. We recommend if you haven't you can

port forward
    . This opens up ports directly that the Xbox uses along with game servers. Also the best connection is wired. Personally even with wired for me my download speed goes up and down. If not sure how to port forward your ISP can assist you in doing
    this also. Nat type can change when you connect to the game server. For example when I played any call of duty my NAT would become strict on game server but open on my Xbox. I port forwarded had no issues after that.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DanMen334 Win User

try to connect via ethernet, or the problem is your internet provider that doesn't give you a stable signal
  6. MerSauta Win User

Did your ISP changed the wires outside leading from your house to the pole? If not, that could lead to some of the problems you're having due to faulty wire connections to the house/pole. I had the same problem before, but I got all the outside wires changed
    and never had a problem since then.
Thema:

1. Why am I having a memory issue for COH3 - Similar Threads - Why having memory

2. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  3. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  4. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  5. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  6. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  7. I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...: I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to IPv4? My "Current network status" on my Xbox: Wired IPv4 NAT Type: Open All services are available...
  8. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  9. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  10. Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?: I purchased a new Xbox series X for my son‘s birthday on April 6. For a couple of weeks everything was fine, but for the last 5 to 6 weeks in order to connect to our Wi-Fi, I have to factory reset...