Why am I getting such bad packet loss on Xbox Series X?

Discus and support Why am I getting such bad packet loss on Xbox Series X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been getting really bad packet loss since around march and it’s only on my Xbox. My PC is fine, and so is every other device in my house. Just my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dean L E, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Dean L E
    Dean L E Guest

I’ve been getting really bad packet loss since around march and it’s only on my Xbox. My PC is fine, and so is every other device in my house. Just my Xbox that has this problem. I’ve tried using a range extender, changing my DNS, resetting my alternative MAC address, changing my port, enabling the different tagging options or whatever they’re called, but I can’t use an Ethernet because I can’t route the cable when the router is on a different floor. It happens on every game that I play, every time I play.

:)

Dean L E, Nov 2, 2023
  2. Anomaly107 Win User

I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why or how to fix it any suggestions?

I am having the same issue. Both hard wire and wireless, I am having 100% packet loss. I have contacted my internet provider, they have already checked the system and on there end everything is great. On my PC I am having no issues. On my PS5 no issues, no packet loss. However on my xbox series x and my xbox one x, I have 100% packet loss and get booted from online games every 3-6 mins.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I would recommend to you that you look at the powerline networking which allows you to use the electrical in your house to run ethernet so that you only have to run it from an outlet, but before doing that you should test the system to see if it works via ethernet
  4. Dean L E Win User

Do I have to plug it in at the wall or can I plug it into an extension lead?
  5. Trust A Zombie Win User

100% Packet Loss

I am having a problem with this packet loss too. 100% packet loss
  6. shane73 Win User

High Packet loss

i am still getting the 100% packet loss.
Thema:

1. Why am I getting such bad packet loss on Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - Why getting such

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. Why is the 360 store getting shutting down

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the 360 store getting shutting down: The good old 360 made in 2005 why is the store going away and never coming back again f0300b8d-e1ea-47c6-998a-032a7dede47c
  8. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  9. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  10. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...