Why am I getting so few reward points

Discus and support Why am I getting so few reward points in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I only received 89 reward points when I purchased Baldur's gate 3 which was $107, but when I've purchased cheaper games around $30-$40 I've received... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BRY0N, Dec 9, 2023.

1. BRY0N
    BRY0N Guest

I only received 89 reward points when I purchased Baldur's gate 3 which was $107, but when I've purchased cheaper games around $30-$40 I've received thousands of points

:)

BRY0N, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there BRY0N, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to communicate directly with the Microsoft Rewards Support team so that they can assist you, through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Only they have the ability to help with this type of issue because they are the ones who manage the Microsoft Rewards program and ensure its proper functioning.

Please note that in this public forum, we are just players like you, trying to guide and help other players.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Stacy29 Win User

Whose buying all these Avatar items?

But!! After buying the first few ms points cards, I now just get them as gifts or us my bing reward points for avatar items. That is my story and i am sticking to it! :)
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Why am i not getting points ?

Hello jeffrey9800,

We do not award Credits for achievements, unless as part of a special offer. Currently, there are no offers for achievements.
  5. Nameloi Win User

What keeps you paying for LIVE?

If your not spending often the reward system is crap, you get 100 points every 5 months, which is terrible. Also the VIP rewards are too few and far in between.

The other day I got a Star Wars Kinect banner as a reward, I mean wth why would I even want that?
  6. kev edin Win User

I am not getting my reward points

It can take a few days to show up. But you can contact them from the bottom of the page and let them know theres a bug.

It's good you have screen shots as they will ask for them as proof you have completed it đź‘Ť
Thema:

1. Why am I getting so few reward points - Similar Threads - Why getting few

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. Why is the 360 store getting shutting down

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the 360 store getting shutting down: The good old 360 made in 2005 why is the store going away and never coming back again f0300b8d-e1ea-47c6-998a-032a7dede47c
  8. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  9. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  10. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...