Why am I getting loaded into empty lobbies for battlefield 2042 and not being able to join...

Discus and support Why am I getting loaded into empty lobbies for battlefield 2042 and not being able to join... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why can't I join a game in battlefield 2042 and only being loaded into empty lobbies 51d66f21-9a4d-4479-a61f-7fa1799fe363 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by arthur stock, Aug 8, 2023.

1. arthur stock
    arthur stock Guest

Why am I getting loaded into empty lobbies for battlefield 2042 and not being able to join...

Why can't I join a game in battlefield 2042 and only being loaded into empty lobbies

:)

arthur stock, Aug 8, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Why am I getting loaded into empty lobbies for battlefield 2042 and not being able to join a game

Hi Arthur,

I’m Anirban and I’ll be happy to help you.

Have you tried to restart your router and network settings?

Kind regards
  3. JasonXmurder Win User

Getting Disconnected from Party & Private Chats.

And getting kicked from the party/privates does happen in-game. But only if I'm not playing multiplayer, if I sit in an empty lobby before starting up the joining process I still get kicked. But if I am in a multiplayer lobby or playing a multiplayer game
    I never get kicked at all.
  4. onebadpig12 Win User

Ok, the jokes not funny anymore..

it is annoying for sure not being able to join friends. the other really annoying thing is the lobby resetting every time someone leaves or enters the room in the pregame lobby. game sets up, counts down from 9 seconds, gets to 3 seconds, someone leaves,
    game resets, counts down from 9 seconds again, gets to 5 seconds, someone enters the game to fill empty slot, games resets...so on, so forth.
  5. SlothJones Win User

I haven’t been able to make micro transactions on my account for about a year pls help

No I have not.

I was mainly trying to buy Cod points and battlecoins for battlefield 2042.

I am located in Louisiana
  6. Lein Kroniid Win User

Things that should be added to the Online.

Can't really host your own Free Roam with out it being a Invite only, unless its like GTA 4, were you'll randomly be thrown into a empty lobby that's open and hopefully people will join lol.
Thema:

1. Why am I getting loaded into empty lobbies for battlefield 2042 and not being able to join... - Similar Threads - Why getting loaded

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  6. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  7. Why is the 360 store getting shutting down

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the 360 store getting shutting down: The good old 360 made in 2005 why is the store going away and never coming back again f0300b8d-e1ea-47c6-998a-032a7dede47c
  8. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  9. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  10. Why can't I get any of my games to load. It just keeps timing out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get any of my games to load. It just keeps timing out: Can't get any of my games to load. It say that it's timed out On every game I have tried to play. 582ddd6a-6344-4dd1-afd4-aa091b84f87d