Why am I getting charged over and over for the game and dlc without getting it

Discus and support Why am I getting charged over and over for the game and dlc without getting it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I kept getting charged for oblivion and it’s dlc 4 times and I couldn’t get all the content until trying to buy them one by one again then it gave me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dopejoy, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Dopejoy
    Dopejoy Guest

I kept getting charged for oblivion and it’s dlc 4 times and I couldn’t get all the content until trying to buy them one by one again then it gave me some of it the bank statements show that I bought it yet only some were there in the purchase history a refund was not given and the content as well one dlc charged me 5 times and still did not show as purchased it kept giving me error codes that’s it’s from the stores side yet I get charged

:)

Dopejoy, Oct 28, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Dopejoy! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry you're going through this problem, it's really annoying. But I want to remind you that this is a help forum for the Microsoft community where we are players like you, therefore we do not belong to said company.

If you want my personal opinion, I would recommend contacting support directly or contacting your bank so that they do not continue allowing these debits on your account. In case you want to contact support, I leave you the link:

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. mark duncan2 Win User

I subscribe to "game pass", and upgrade to "ultimate game pass" within the same hour and got charged for both individually. Can I got the original "game pass" subscription reimbursed?

If this is true why am I getting charged for both this have been happening since I changed over so how do I stop being charged for both
  4. Mae Sev. Win User

Why am I getting a charge?

Hello MattRestless,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  5. Mae Sev. Win User

Why am I getting a charge?

Hello MattRestless,

We appreciate you for sharing this with us and welcome to the Xbox Forums.

We understand that you're experiencing issues with unexpected charges on your card. There could be possibility that your card added under with the account owned one of you family members or other Microsoft account that you have access with. To be honest, this has happened to me before and was able to find out that my card added under with my sons account (I forgot to remove it actually). Just to set your proper expectation, billing concerns is best to be discussed with the live support since, we don't have a tool to check your account here in Community Forum. No worries, I will provide you steps and link on how.

Before contacting them, you may want to double check your accounts transaction history and subscriptions to ensure that your subscription has been cancelled successfully. To do that, follow these steps:

1. Go to account.microsoft.com/services

2. Sign in with the Microsoft account associated with your subscription

3. Look for the subscription, verify if the subscription is successfully cancelled.

You can also check this link from your end: Xbox Subscription cancelations and refunds

Or check for your accounts order history. If you're still unable to identify the source of the charge, I would recommend contacting Microsoft Support directly for further assistance. They will be able to investigate the charge and provide you with more information on how to sort this out.

1. Kindly open this link: Contact Us | Xbox Support

2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page that matches your country/region which you currently located.

3. If not. please select the country region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.

4. Make sure to use the check the available contact times of the support.

5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.

8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".

10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, may try InPrivate Windows for your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Stop the bundling!

Yop,they could do a Destiny at $45-50...But at least they are not charging $ 80 (or more) for Destiny + first wave of DLCs....

I remember that Black Ops (Xbox 360) stayed over a year at $60 (without dlc)....
Thema:

1. Why am I getting charged over and over for the game and dlc without getting it - Similar Threads - Why getting charged

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  5. Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists: I continue to get charged on my card that doesn't even exist anymore for the Xbox ultimate. This Xbox was sold in that account isn't even used anymore. Microsoft makes it virtually impossible to...
  6. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  7. why did i get charged

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i get charged: i turne of my recurring bill on my xbox for game pass and i switched to pc using the same account and i got charged for game pass even though it was turned of i turned of the subscription again in...
  8. Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?: Hello guys! why do I get charged for the Xbox that I don't have. 074c1bae-6989-4ce9-9eca-bef4e9da244d
  9. why did i get charged twice for a gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get charged twice for a gamertag change?: as you can see there are two different order numbers for two different payments and the same charge for the same thing two different times a24b19b2-01ca-4c53-942d-a1dba0cfa474
  10. Why I'm keep getting charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'm keep getting charged: Why I'm get charged for something I been cancel 847dbbf4-3df8-4f88-b6a8-b5e0f0767d6e