Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

Discus and support Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by archie hutchings, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From unplugging my Xbox to even restarting it and having to log back in through my phone. Whenever I have tried these it works once then never again. So how can I stop this from happening every time so I can actually play on my Xbox. Is there something wrong with the console its self.

:)

archie hutchings, Jan 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?