Why am I blocked from Minecraft launcher?

Discus and support Why am I blocked from Minecraft launcher? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't get into the Minecraft launcher. When I came to the Microsoft website originally with the code I was told that my account was blocked. My email... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kelly Stokes1, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Why am I blocked from Minecraft launcher?

I can't get into the Minecraft launcher. When I came to the Microsoft website originally with the code I was told that my account was blocked. My email is fairly new and this is the first time I've done anything with Microsoft since updating from Windows 10 to 11. I simply can't use the launcher, it comes up with the error message

Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I got to a screen that said "give us your phone number and we'll send you a code." So I did. It took about 2 weeks to work but I finally just got a code and was told that my Microsoft account was no longer locked. But I still can't get into the Minecraft launcher. Same message. Please help.

:)

Kelly Stokes1, Nov 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why am I blocked from Minecraft launcher?