Why am I being told to purchase MW2 again?

Discus and support Why am I being told to purchase MW2 again? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pre-ordered MW2. PLAYED AND FINISHED CAMPAIGN. WENT TO PLAY JUST NOW. TELLS ME TO PURCHASE GAME. 491f721c-0895-4a85-88b8-33e38ec37360 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cisco Kidd1, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Cisco Kidd1
    Cisco Kidd1 Guest

Pre-ordered MW2. PLAYED AND FINISHED CAMPAIGN. WENT TO PLAY JUST NOW. TELLS ME TO PURCHASE GAME.

:)

Cisco Kidd1, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Cisco, there are some issues related to the game and pre-sales.

Click the link below to make sure the game is completed in your purchase history.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If it’s declined status, it means that Microsoft was not able to get the charge for the game and you may need to purchase the game.

[​IMG]
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

I own a game and am being told to purchase it again

On your Xbox go to Settings>network settings>advanced>Alternate MAC Address>Clear. Your Xbox will have to restart then try again. However, if the issue still persists, Please access this link Xbox Support to perform a reset to your console. This should solve your issue.
  4. JoshuaPrice5 Win User

I own a game and am being told to purchase it again

I had a old account an games i bought digital?

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Ninokappin is my page name

Joshua Price birthday is September 10, 1988
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why am I being told to "join now"?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I had the same issue and I also found a workaround wherein we may need to turn off the recurring billing. To do so, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services. Just turn off the recurring billing and DO NOT cancel the subscription.
  6. Poofius Win User

What are you looking forward to the most?

I am looking forward to a game that plays like MW2 without being MW2 if you know what I mean. The MP in MW and MW2 are better than the others in my opinion. Can't really explain why though.
Thema:

1. Why am I being told to purchase MW2 again? - Similar Threads - Why being told

2. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  3. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  4. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  5. Why am I being denied a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I being denied a refund?: I have requested 3 times to refund a game that keeps getting denied. On the Xbox refund page it says that the criteria for a refund are that it has been played for less than 2 hours and I have not...
  6. why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone: when playing with my friends my mic wasn’t working/ “sounding like i was talking through a microwave” so they muted my chat and it still said it was picking up audio so i then completely unplugged...
  7. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  8. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0
  9. Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?: Despite earning well over 500 points this week and my account stating that I am level 2, I am not being given a level 2 discount for redeeming. It only presents the level 1 pricing for redeeming....
  10. Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?: Its now been over 4 months since this [mod removed] began. I see people making excuses because its in "beta". "You're trying to eat at a full restaurant, you have to wait for a table". Wrong. I...