Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?

Discus and support Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got early access of the new Forza M. The game has so many performance issues on my PC. As a reference: I can play the last Forza Horizon in 4k ultra... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OlmanMiguel, Oct 8, 2023.

1. OlmanMiguel
    OlmanMiguel Guest

Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?

I got early access of the new Forza M. The game has so many performance issues on my PC. As a reference: I can play the last Forza Horizon in 4k ultra settings at more than 60fps. The new Forza Motorsport has so many performance issues I cant even play it in low settings. I am an Xbox/Microsoft/PC since the first xbox back in 2001.

WHY AM I BEING IGNORED BY XBOX SUPPORT? THEY DONT WANT TO GIVE A REFUND AND THE GAME RUNS HORRIBLE

:)

OlmanMiguel, Oct 8, 2023
  2. OlmanMiguel Win User

MICROSFT LIED ABOUT FORZA MOTORSPORT PERFORMANCE ISSUES, THEY STOLE MONEY FROM EARLY ACCESS UNFINISHED GAME

I feel betrayed by Microsoft. Am I the only one with performance issues with Forza Motorsport on PC?
  3. OlmanMiguel Win User
  4. Artur baj Win User

Paid for a game and it says I need to pay for it again xbox one

Same problem with forza motorsport 6 + forza horizon 2 :( Someone resolve this? I am very disapointed about xbox support, few days and still we don't have solution
  5. Kathy A. Win User

How do I launch Forza Motorsport on Pc after Update 3.0

Hello Michael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, you are unable to launch Forza Motorsport after an update. There is a list of troubleshooting that you can try to perform below. Before that, please let us know details about your concern:

• May we know if Forza Motorsport is installed from Xbox app?

If you are experiencing issues launching Forza Motorsport on PC after the 3.0 update, there are a few things you can try:

1. Restart your PC and try launching the game again.

2. Check to see if there are any pending updates for the game in the Microsoft Store app.

3. Try resetting the game by going to Settings > Apps > Forza Motorsport > Advanced Options > Reset.

4. If none of the above steps work, you can try performing the steps from this link: My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

5. Try installing other games to see if issue persists to all games.

6. Lastly, you may try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

We look forward to your response.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Forza Motorsport 3 suddenly crashes while loading an Xbox Live game

Hello BENJAMIN91609,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

It's been a few days since you've posted this and we wanted to know, has the issue has been resolved? After researching the issue, it looks as though some users were able to fix similar issues by performing multiple resets on their console.

You can also try clearing your cache. If you're unsure how, you can find steps on how to perform this here: How to clear the cache on Xbox 360 | Xbox Support

If Forza Motorsport 3 is the only game that is causing this issue, then we recommend that you submit a support request on the Forza Motorsport support website here: Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Looking forward to hearing back,

XBF Dom.
Thema:

1. Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC? - Similar Threads - Why being ignored

2. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  3. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  4. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  5. Why am I being denied a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I being denied a refund?: I have requested 3 times to refund a game that keeps getting denied. On the Xbox refund page it says that the criteria for a refund are that it has been played for less than 2 hours and I have not...
  6. why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone: when playing with my friends my mic wasn’t working/ “sounding like i was talking through a microwave” so they muted my chat and it still said it was picking up audio so i then completely unplugged...
  7. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  8. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0
  9. Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?: Despite earning well over 500 points this week and my account stating that I am level 2, I am not being given a level 2 discount for redeeming. It only presents the level 1 pricing for redeeming....
  10. Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox...: The Xbox accessory market in South Africa is in my opinion being ignored because it doesn’t bring in such a large income for Xbox not because of the lack of customers but rather the lack of...