Why am I banned with no justification?

Discus and support Why am I banned with no justification? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would love to know why I got banned for a week with no justification an no one can tell me why I even tried to get a second review on my ban on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DRAK3N ANGEL83, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Why am I banned with no justification?

I would love to know why I got banned for a week with no justification an no one can tell me why I even tried to get a second review on my ban on enforcemen.xbox.com but the apply for a review button doesn't work I never leave party chat and when I use
    messages it's cause someone messaged me first so I'd love to have a explanation why I've got banned if you don't have one just unban me and then there won't be a problem honestly I pay for Xbox just like everyone else and my setting are set to mature no family
    settings I'm 22 years old I've served my country and I believe I can say whatever I want with my friends and no have people you cant even call when you get banned judge you cause the got bullied in high school or some dumb *** that now they have power so they
    throw the ban hammer around like its going outta style so please give me a explanation to why I'm banned or unban me cause I'm not afraid to take my *** to PlayStation and all my friends right along with me

:)

DRAK3N ANGEL83, Dec 7, 2015
  2. Banned from Xbox Live

I have just been console banned on XBL and I was wondering if a staff could please tell me why I am console banned thank you

WhyAmIConsoleBanned, Dec 7, 2015
  3. Marketplace Theft

hi, I have been dealt with a ban today and it is for two weeks. When I got an email saying I got banned their was no specific reason on why I got banned. Can you tell me why I got banned because at this point have have been banned for no reason.

Inf1nite GameZz, Dec 7, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You can log in here http://enforcement.xbox.com/ to see any enforcement action on your account.

Doesn't matter who sent you a message first,if you reply with an offensive message you are still breaking the ToU/CoC.

It also does not matter what your settings are,xbox live is rated "E" for everone.

The same rules apply on PSN so you wont get away with it there either.

If someone sends you an offensive message over live report & block them via your console,do not respond with an offensive message of your own.

Daft Badger, Dec 7, 2015
  5. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    Go here enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo for a case review. But you basically agreed to play nice and keep to PG 13 language when you signed up for live. Also check the email associate with your account, you will have receive an email about the banning.

Jasperrdm, Dec 7, 2015
  6. Still I never received a message saying why I was banned nor can anyone tell me why I was banned so without an explanation I believe I should be unbanned would you not agree I've went through my messages and I haven't found anything really considered offensive
    or anything I would get banned for so explain to me why I'm banned ?

7. And once again I've been to enforcement.xbox.com and there no reasoning to why I'm banned it just says I'm back from communications but no explanations why

8. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest

use Daft Badger link. As to not getting an email you should have.

As to YOU not " considered offensive or anything ", you do not get to make that call. The ugly drill sergeant enforcement team makes the call to put in a way a young private can understand.

Jasperrdm, Dec 7, 2015
  9. First off don't try and down talk me in military talk I served my country not the Xbox forum of keyboard warriors like you I have PTSD and your not gonna get on the right track light like so stop it right there and second the enforcement team needs to get
    the priorities straight cause there obviously didn't look into my case before banning me cause there no reasoning behind banning

10. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    Us Army 82-86 Air Guard 91-96 to toss street creds. And serving the US gives you no bonus or minus when it comes to you breaking the rules. Again, the enforcement team does not ban for no reason. If you are banned, then you have messed up and broke the rules.
    have you thought your PTSD has changed what you see as nice language and communication. Have you gotten help for your condition?

Jasperrdm, Dec 7, 2015
  11. First off yes I have thanks for you concern it's not needed and if there was justification why I was banned how come no one of the enforcement team or Xbox support can give me a reason I wasn't given a warning or a email as you say so isn't that violating
    something on there side ? I've always been told to wrongs don't make a right but I guess the keyboard warriors of the enforcement team can do what they want ?

12. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You were warned.The CoC/ToU you agreed to when you started your account is your warning.

An email is always sent to the address linked to your account.

As the enforcement team do not read the forums & we have told you everything we can then there's really no point in carrying on with this thread.

Daft Badger, Dec 7, 2015
  13. Why am I banned with no justification?

Well I didn't get a email like I told you and there is no explanation to why I got banned no one can tell me and this forum is useless cause they only thing you guys could tell me was what I already knew so thanks but no thanks

DRAK3N ANGEL83, Oct 31, 2018
  14. DRAK3N ANGEL83 Win User

First off yes I have thanks for you concern it's not needed and if there was justification why I was banned how come no one of the enforcement team or Xbox support can give me a reason I wasn't given a warning or a email as you say so isn't that violating
    something on there side ? I've always been told to wrongs don't make a right but I guess the keyboard warriors of the enforcement team can do what they want ?
  15. DRAK3N ANGEL83 Win User

First off don't try and down talk me in military talk I served my country not the Xbox forum of keyboard warriors like you I have PTSD and your not gonna get on the right track light like so stop it right there and second the enforcement team needs to get
    the priorities straight cause there obviously didn't look into my case before banning me cause there no reasoning behind banning
  16. DRAK3N ANGEL83 Win User

And once again I've been to enforcement.xbox.com and there no reasoning to why I'm banned it just says I'm back from communications but no explanations why
  17. Jasperrdm Win User

Us Army 82-86 Air Guard 91-96 to toss street creds. And serving the US gives you no bonus or minus when it comes to you breaking the rules. Again, the enforcement team does not ban for no reason. If you are banned, then you have messed up and broke the rules.
    have you thought your PTSD has changed what you see as nice language and communication. Have you gotten help for your condition?
  18. Jasperrdm Win User

Go here enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo for a case review. But you basically agreed to play nice and keep to PG 13 language when you signed up for live. Also check the email associate with your account, you will have receive an email about the banning.
Thema:

1. Why am I banned with no justification? - Similar Threads - Why banned justification

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  4. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  7. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  8. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  9. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  10. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...