why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s...

Discus and support why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s this is the only way we talk 85c36d6d-884c-450c-a165-9c6556dc99e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Helena West, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Helena West
    Helena West Guest

why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s...

why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s this is the only way we talk

:)

Helena West, Jul 27, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s this is the only way we talk

No one here could tell you that as this forum is made up of primarily gamers such as yourself.

Only the enforcement team handles bans/suspensions and the only way to reach them is by visiting https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. nicosstavrides Win User

Microsoft complaints department

It’s not my responsibility if my account was hacked hence why when I got the email saying I’ve been banned for something I haven’t done this is wrong
  4. Farscape247 Win User

I haven’t done anything wrong I was hacked by my friend and he did the fraud part i haven’t done anything

does not matter if your friends did it or not, you are responsible for anything that happens on your account and should have secured it.
  5. Georges C. Win User

I haven’t done anything wrong I was hacked by my friend and he did the fraud part i haven’t done anything

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hi_zanx, all bans and suspensions are managed and appeals can be made through the Enforcement website via the link below.

If you have any current prohibitions and want to be lifted:

However, if you received the message of a permanent ban from Enforcement or directly from Microsoft, unfortunately you will not be able to recover your account.
  6. Ix Kazz xI Win User

Why did I get Console Banned?

No wonder why Sony gets more praise than Xbox. I haven’t done anything wrong and I get screwed this is ridiculous!
Thema:

1. why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s... - Similar Threads - why banned haven’t

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. Why am I banned on a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I banned on a game: Why am I banned on a game for a year? 9e203cf3-9439-488a-b3d4-f34bdc1375d9
  6. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  7. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  8. why was i banned ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why was i banned ?: hi my gamertag is JJtopFr4gz, i was just playing gta v and made a group post and i invited someone and about 5 seconds later i was banned for 4 days, i know it's not long but i would like to know...
  9. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  10. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...