Why am I banned from Xbox completely how do I get unbanned as I did nothing wrong ?

Discus and support Why am I banned from Xbox completely how do I get unbanned as I did nothing wrong ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This guy on Xbox use to take peoples accounts and some times he would want me to help but I said no and he kept giving me lots of stuff on the accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lewis mOW, Oct 4, 2023.

1. lewis mOW
    lewis mOW Guest

Why am I banned from Xbox completely how do I get unbanned as I did nothing wrong ?

This guy on Xbox use to take peoples accounts and some times he would want me to help but I said no and he kept giving me lots of stuff on the accounts he has been taking and now I’m banned does anyone know why that has happened to me ?

:)

lewis mOW, Oct 4, 2023
  2. MGE JR Win User

Banned Console

How to unbanned my Xbox bc I haven't did nothing to get banned
  3. GhostKilla531 Win User

Perm Banned

Hi so I got banned the other day from call of duty ghosts and only cod ghost and I have tried to find out why and I can't at all can u please unbanned me or tell me why I got banned like please I didn't do anything wrong and if I did I really didn't know
    please unbanned me
  4. WPAK Win User

Why did I get banned for doing nothing?

Hi there,

for any issues/complaints/requests regarding console or account bans you will need to create a thread in the suspension forums here:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  5. MasterDr0pSh0tZ Win User

Console Banned.

Yeah i am sure everyone else in the world has an extra $300 but i do not. The last thing i would've done is do something that flushes $300 into the toilet. And yet there is no way for Microsoft to unban a console. If there is no way to unban it give me
    a reason why you shouldn't unban mine give me evidence of what I did wrong. Because i am sitting here until this day SO mad that i wasted over 4 years of playing Xbox. For what? Me getting banned. I really don't want it to end like this all I ask is for
    some help, Please!
  6. CoveredOne7 Win User

Banned xbox

Maybe u r right. But right now i am so confused. What did i do wrong, can i get unbanned, was them and much more is stucking In my head. If i am wrong, then i would like to know what i did wrong, and hope that i Can get unbanned and never again do the mistakes.
    When will XBLPET answere these massages?:)
Thema:

1. Why am I banned from Xbox completely how do I get unbanned as I did nothing wrong ? - Similar Threads - Why banned completely

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. Why am I banned on a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I banned on a game: Why am I banned on a game for a year? 9e203cf3-9439-488a-b3d4-f34bdc1375d9
  6. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  7. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  8. why was i banned ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why was i banned ?: hi my gamertag is JJtopFr4gz, i was just playing gta v and made a group post and i invited someone and about 5 seconds later i was banned for 4 days, i know it's not long but i would like to know...
  9. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  10. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...