Why after launch of apex season 17, I lost all my friends who weren't on stupud Xbox?

Discus and support Why after launch of apex season 17, I lost all my friends who weren't on stupud Xbox? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; How come after the apex season 17 launch in May, I lost 2 pages of friends and it won't show im online for anyone including myself. And I took all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jason Holt21, May 16, 2023.

1. Jason Holt21
    Jason Holt21 Guest

Why after launch of apex season 17, I lost all my friends who weren't on stupud Xbox?

How come after the apex season 17 launch in May, I lost 2 pages of friends and it won't show im online for anyone including myself. And I took all the steps to fix it, I am an adult so I have adult privacy equipped, this problem only happened after apex new season launch, I need answers to play games with my actual friends again, and not RANDOMS!. Thank you for help, please I do need help. Losing my mind not being able to game with my buddies.

:)

Jason Holt21, May 16, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

You may need to speak to EA Games and Respawn, as this is not an Xbox issue, but an issue with the game itself, due to your friends not being on Xbox, so it sounds like these are from other platforms, such as PlayStation, and PC. Check the EA support pages here https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=apex-legends
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

Also, is this only happening with this game? Because it can be an in-game issue from the recent update but we just need to check this further.
  4. smileskybird Win User

Just got XBOX ONE...First Impressions...

What's the maximum size a Blu-ray disc can hold? They couldn't fit an extra 15GB onto a BLU-RAY disc (which can hold much more data than DVDs). I thought it was because they rushed the game that's why multiplayer was broken even 2 weeks after launch ask
    others on here too, and certain achievements weren't unlocking as well. It's why even 3 weeks after launch me and most of my friends (who have an Xbox 1) were only playing the campaign. The game is awesome don't get me wrong, but it did get off to a kind of
    a bumpy start.
  5. Zero420override Win User

Fortnite discussion

I lost all interest after season 4, after hearing what's changed I don't regret my decision at all.
  6. SANE xx MORPH Win User

XBone Party Chat Workaround

I might have to try this. My friend and I weren't able to participate in this weekends launch of clan wars in advanced warfare. Looking for all solutions.
Thema:

1. Why after launch of apex season 17, I lost all my friends who weren't on stupud Xbox? - Similar Threads - Why launch apex

2. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  3. Why won't the xbox app update properly when launched?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the xbox app update properly when launched?: I can't load the Xbox App for PC. It will launch, try to do an update, then just say sorry something went wrong. with the error code: 0x80070426. b5278f38-e428-4d88-a5fd-95d065a39f4a
  4. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  5. Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?: When I went to Epic Games, I downloaded the file for Fortnite. I clicked on the file, but a small screen popped up and said, "The app you are trying to install isn't Microsoft-verified." This...
  6. Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?: It's been stuck on this for 20 minutes now and it still won't load or open. And yes I have restarted my pc and uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. I'm also up to date on my windows...
  7. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  8. Why does my screen do this when I launch a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen do this when I launch a game: Why does my screen turn green when I launch a game c040928f-6bc4-450d-8b7d-3f7da54b9669
  9. Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install: Hello. So I have a disc copy of the new Call of Duty mw3(2023) but when I put it in the console it sounds like it wants to spin but won’t and keeps making the sound like it wants to go but won’t....
  10. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4