Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come

Discus and support Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After I wait on xbox cloud gaming . My game does not come . It automatically send me back . And does the same over and over . If it is the second time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ezekiel Alfred, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come

After I wait on xbox cloud gaming . My game does not come . It automatically send me back . And does the same over and over . If it is the second time I am playing a day ? Can someone help with this

:)

Ezekiel Alfred, Dec 24, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Ezekiel, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, if you know how to do it, make a Wi-Fi hotspot router on your phone and connect your console to that connection.

That way we can isolate the issue, by testing another internet connection, using your mobile data plan.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Tried clearing the app cache on your phone?
  4. Ezekiel Alfred Win User

Yes I tried many times still the same when quite the game and after some time I want to play again I have to wait
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

OK, what is your network you are using like?
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

What application do you use on your phone to play it?
Thema:

1. Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come - Similar Threads - Why wait cloud

2. Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?: Its now been over 4 months since this [mod removed] began. I see people making excuses because its in "beta". "You're trying to eat at a full restaurant, you have to wait for a table". Wrong. I...
  3. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  4. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  5. Why such a long wait time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why such a long wait time?: To play fortnite right now its 145 minute wait time like bruh 6d2f816e-a71a-42fa-8965-0ffb9289dd7b
  6. Why is the wait time so long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the wait time so long.: I’m trying to get on Fortnite on cloud gaming and it’s taking 70 minutes to load everytime. I’m getting sick and tired of waiting for an hour and 10 minuets. I just want to play the game except I...
  7. Why did the Xbox cloud wait time change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the Xbox cloud wait time change: When I first started fortnite on cloud, the wait time was 5-15 minutes, but now when I start fortnite in Xbox cloud the wait time is 5-280 minutes I am need a way to reduce the wait time...
  8. Why must I wait for a service that I'm paying large sums of money to every month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why must I wait for a service that I'm paying large sums of money to every month?: If I paid any other service $30/mth I would expect immediate access to the stuff I've paid for. However, this game StarField has destroyed the customer experience for me. Not only is it buggy and...
  9. Why do I have to wait 4 hours just to play Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to wait 4 hours just to play Fortnite?: Do I have to pay to be able to become a priority? I've asked my brother if he has the same problems since he has paid for the game pass but he doesn't have to wait for that long. I get the since...
  10. Why do I always have to wait so long when trying to load up again, but I don’t on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always have to wait so long when trying to load up again, but I don’t on my...: Whenever I boot up a game it says that I am in a queue for 80mins but I boot up my alternate account and I don’t need to wait at all( when I go back to my main I still have to wait)...