Why Adrenalin 18.9.1 can not add the game Forza Horizon 3 (for the profiles)?

Discus and support Why Adrenalin 18.9.1 can not add the game Forza Horizon 3 (for the profiles)? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have Adrenalin 18.9.1 installed and I use the Powercolour Vega 64. I play Forza Horizon 3 on Windows. Before Adrenalin comes out, I can not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jumpstyler, Sep 26, 2018.

1. jumpstyler
    jumpstyler Guest

Hi,

I have Adrenalin 18.9.1 installed and I use the Powercolour Vega 64. I play Forza Horizon 3 on Windows. Before Adrenalin comes out, I can not add the game Forza Horizon 3 in the program and in the Adrenalin I can not too.

If I add the .exe file of the game, windows say I have no authorization.

What can I do? I need different profiles for the games... other games such CS GO or GTA V works fine.

AMD said:

https://community.amd.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-2879896-137707/MS+store+games+profile.PNG

Thanks!

:)

jumpstyler, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Add Volkswagen

Forza horizon 3 is great but can you add volkswagen in the game plz

JoelKikhounga, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Problem with the game profile

I'm having a problem with a game 'Forza Horizon 3'. After starting the game there is a message on the screen that the profile of Forza Horizon 3 which you want to load is already not available . Can you tell me what is wrong?

VentralTag6839, Sep 26, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. I'm not sure why the program would not allow you to use the game but I'm pretty sure that it would be an issue with the program and don't think there's anything Microsoft can do to help with that.

I don't know why they're asking for an encryption key either and don't think Microsoft can or would provide it for security reasons but you're more than welcome to try. Please give support a call to see if they can help further. 1-800-469-9269 if you live
    in North America or click this link to start an online chat

onyxishere, Sep 27, 2018
  5. jumpstyler
    jumpstyler Guest
    Thanks for your replay, but I'm from Austria. Can you give me an Email Adress to contact the support?

jumpstyler, Oct 29, 2018
  6. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    It's not easy to add Universal Windows Applications (UWP) to third party launchers.

Your best bet is to ask for help from the subject matter experts at AMD here:

Drivers & Software | Community

I don't use AMD myself so I'm not able to give you correct instructions.

Ackis, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: