Why 0 mb of system video memory

Discus and support Why 0 mb of system video memory in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to boot up Fortnite and realized that i couldn't because I had 0 mb of system video memory. Can someone please help me resolve this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M10GAMing, Nov 6, 2023.

1. M10GAMing
    M10GAMing Guest

I was trying to boot up Fortnite and realized that i couldn't because I had 0 mb of system video memory.

Can someone please help me resolve this issue.

My graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060, if that was to any help.

:)

M10GAMing, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi M10GAMing, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

If I remember correctly, "system memory" is listed as 0 MB when the video card has its own dedicated memory modules. In general, this is a good thing, because it means that the video card is not eating up system memory used by programs.

So I ask you the following question, can't you play Fortnite because of this? Additional information at the following link:

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforc...s-cards/5/201581/dedicated-video-memory-0-mb/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. M10GAMing Win User

Thanks, you really helped me out man.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Always at your service, M10GAMing. Remember that if you have any other questions or problems, you can make a new publication and we will gladly help you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Pattie2222 Win User

My texts are showing up twice in an online game.

My graphics card i NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti (chip type)

Integrated RAMDAC(DAC type)

Bios Information: Version 94.4.38.80.3d

Total available Graphics Memory : 16337 MB

Dedicated Video Memory: 8l92 MB

System Video Memory: 0 MB

Shared System Memory: 8l45 MB

When I click on properties of the card info, Events, View all events, there is a long list of warnings and errors. 194 events. This is under Custom Views, Administrative Events. Should I check with the Nvidia support?

I also had someone from Microsoft attempt to remote yesterday and it kept knocking him off. Case #:XXXXXXXXXX

He gave me the instructions to reinstall Windows and I did. The problem is still happening.

*** EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.***
  6. AlexForeman Win User

Windows 8 App wont launch

System

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer Alienware

Model Alienware X51

Total amount of system memory 8.00 GB RAM

System type 64-bit operating system

Number of processor cores 4

Storage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total size of hard disk(s) 904 GB

Disk partition (C:) 504 GB Free (904 GB Total)

Disk partition (D:) 36 MB Free (36 MB Total)

Media drive (E:) CD/DVD

Graphics

Display adapter type NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

Total available graphics memory 4095 MB

Dedicated graphics memory 1536 MB

Dedicated system memory 0 MB

Shared system memory 2559 MB

Display adapter driver version 8.17.13.142

Primary monitor resolution 1600x900

DirectX version DirectX 11 or better

If you want more specific info, just tell me what you need and where to get it.
Thema:

1. Why 0 mb of system video memory - Similar Threads - Why system video

2. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  3. Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates?: Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates? It takes hrs and I have a superb connection. I spend a bit on here too, makes me want to throw it away. 927a8f13-bb2c-4c9f-9d0c-0f5ec2c295d7
  4. Why doesn't the keyboard work for menu navigation after system update?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't the keyboard work for menu navigation after system update?: After the system update (1/16/2024) I no longer can use my keyboard to go through the menu. What gives? df6c6846-972e-4461-984f-407d9292ec6c
  5. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  6. Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?: I changed my gamertag to something that was already taken, and I was under the impression that in games from before the change my gamertag would appear like "name1234" but going forward it would...
  7. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  8. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  9. Why was Wartales allowed to release on Xbox when the savegame system has been broken for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Wartales allowed to release on Xbox when the savegame system has been broken for...: Very poor wasting gamers time loosing hours of time. Microsoft should demand a fix or remove it from the store. ed35363f-bfe4-4581-b3ab-2c7af29d0fac
  10. Why does the vault edition upgrade not work on my system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the vault edition upgrade not work on my system: Hey guys sorry for the weird question but I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and its installed fine but it hasn't given me any of the content that's come with it like the skins or the...