Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

Discus and support Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fernando, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Fernando
    Fernando Guest

My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages

:)

Fernando, Apr 3, 2024
  2. ZadkielFernandez Win User

Xbox 360 Error Code 80151103

Bro I’m having the same issues right now, and I’m infuriated because I don’t have cable, I use my Xbox live account to watch Netflix,
  3. Lequoi Hodge Win User

Can't install multiplayer pack 1 for COD MW 2019

I’m having this same problem right now an it’s sucks the support ain’t supporting 🤦🏾‍♂️
  4. ViViDLG Win User

Permanently Suspended for no Reason

I’m having the same exact problem right now I got communication banned and on Enforcement it says 1 Week Communication and on Xbox it says Permanently Suspended.
  5. ash2k83 Win User

Who would take the X1 now or wait 2 weeks for MS to iron out more bugs

Who says they have any problems right now to iron out?

And if they do who says they won't have any still at launch date?

They didn't set the release date all those months ago because of a load of problems they had at the time.
  6. Vianna3 Win User

Why does my sims 4 pack say “Download to use”?

No, I’m playing on Xbox cloud gaming on an apple product.

I can’t access my xbox right now because it’s overseas.
Thema:

1. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now - Similar Threads - Who’s having problems

2. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  3. Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...: I only purchased gold so I could play ark, no other games interest me. Why was I not notified when I purchased my membership in September that I would loose access to the gold games in a week? Do...
  4. i have a friend who blocked me but he went to unblocked me and it said i was unblocked then...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have a friend who blocked me but he went to unblocked me and it said i was unblocked then...: so a few days ago my friend blocked me and he tried unblocking me today and its glitching out saying he unblocked me then it randomly puts it back to blocked 00028970-8edc-4026-86e6-6bb046759ca1
  5. How do I play with someone who has an Xbox one X when I have an Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I play with someone who has an Xbox one X when I have an Xbox one S: A few days ago the Texas Chainsaw Massacre game came out and me and my friend wanted to try it out together. I have an xbox one S and he has an Xbox One X. When he sent me an invitation to join...
  6. Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...: I play on PC with friends that play on xbox and i talk to them using the party system from the Xbox game bar. Some of them stream and said that i need to allow my audio to be included so they can...
  7. i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount: i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount 5710f685-abd3-4d9b-8f55-44071ada4637
  8. Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...: I'm living in Spain, but have relatives in the Philippines, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for my younger cousin in the Philippines, and for that I've gone to:...
  9. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...
  10. I have a player who I can’t find through search I have video evidence of serve racial slurs...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a player who I can’t find through search I have video evidence of serve racial slurs...: I was playing with this player [Mod Removed] we began to argue I never got racial and he started calling me a slave saying that my people are slaves and I ain’t **** called me a **** multiple...