Who's having problems playing there xbox?

Discus and support Who's having problems playing there xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'd like to know who's having problems with there xbox one console? Because I can't sign in or play games or watch my TV apps and it's been like this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Odd_Bobcat_5915, Jul 2, 2024 at 11:43 PM.

1. Who's having problems playing there xbox?

I'd like to know who's having problems with there xbox one console? Because I can't sign in or play games or watch my TV apps and it's been like this since 9:30pm England time

submitted by /u/Odd_Bobcat_5915
    [link] [comments]

/u/Odd_Bobcat_5915, Jul 2, 2024 at 11:43 PM
  2. Elohmn Win User

avoid me rep

It's strange. It's almost as if the people who play by the rules have no problem and those who can't or won't play by the rules get punished.
  3. ZigzagPack32142 Win User

COD Bo3 DLC Map Glitch

This isnt a problem or glitch. You don't own it, and you can't play it. You may have played with a friend who owned it and it auto downloaded on your xbox or something. But it doesnt really matter, because this isn't a problem. Good luck :)
  4. CollapseControl Win User

How is Deus Ex?

I think the people who have a problem with achievements (or gamers \who unlock them) have more mental problems than the people who feel they need achievements.

They are there for the very basic idea of playing video games. That's why it is called a Score.
  5. Lexrax_TBD Win User

High Latency On Xbox Networking PC

Hi,

Sorry you are having problems with your Xbox.

Have you tried rebooting your internet connection , your Xbox, etc, To see if this fixes the problem ?

I know of people who play Xbox games online with a latency/ping much higher than the one your screenshot showed. It could be that when you was playing that game, at that specific time , your network or your isp was having brief problems. Have you tried said
    game again , to see if the same problem persists ?

Hope this helps.
  6. SuprX BR Win User

STOP BAN CONSOLE!!!!!!

The problem is the people who create a lot of accounts for continue playing and acting bad on xbox live.
Thema:

Who's having problems playing there xbox?

1. Who's having problems playing there xbox? - Similar Threads - Who's having problems

2. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  3. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  4. Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...: I only purchased gold so I could play ark, no other games interest me. Why was I not notified when I purchased my membership in September that I would loose access to the gold games in a week? Do...
  5. i have a friend who blocked me but he went to unblocked me and it said i was unblocked then...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have a friend who blocked me but he went to unblocked me and it said i was unblocked then...: so a few days ago my friend blocked me and he tried unblocking me today and its glitching out saying he unblocked me then it randomly puts it back to blocked 00028970-8edc-4026-86e6-6bb046759ca1
  6. How do I play with someone who has an Xbox one X when I have an Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I play with someone who has an Xbox one X when I have an Xbox one S: A few days ago the Texas Chainsaw Massacre game came out and me and my friend wanted to try it out together. I have an xbox one S and he has an Xbox One X. When he sent me an invitation to join...
  7. Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...: I play on PC with friends that play on xbox and i talk to them using the party system from the Xbox game bar. Some of them stream and said that i need to allow my audio to be included so they can...
  8. i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount: i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount 5710f685-abd3-4d9b-8f55-44071ada4637
  9. Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...: I'm living in Spain, but have relatives in the Philippines, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for my younger cousin in the Philippines, and for that I've gone to:...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...