Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!

Discus and support Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have to research more about the game, thanks for remembering. adb37289-fb52-4dd0-a333-19b00b3d7f56 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RUBENSJUNIOR21, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!

I have to research more about the game, thanks for remembering.

:)

RUBENSJUNIOR21, Oct 6, 2019
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

This is my first time hearing of the game but it sounds interesting. I'm gonna have to look into it.
  3. Clean Llama Win User

I need to look more into this game, seems like quite a few people are looking forward to this. Might be worth checking out.
  4. DeusCriolo Win User

Not sure i’m very skeptical about Atlas i have to play it first before jump to conclusion
  5. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Estava por fora desse assunto, aguardando ancioso.

[Mod Translation - I was out of it, waiting anxiously.]
  6. kev edin Win User

It did not launch to well on pc . I think I will wait and see what ha6.

The amount of games that are launching in a not finished state is getting worse 👍
Thema:

1. Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!! - Similar Threads - Who's excited Atlas

2. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  3. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  4. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  5. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  6. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  7. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  8. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  9. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...
  10. Starfield Open World, who’s excited or not— and why?

in XboX Insiders
    Starfield Open World, who’s excited or not— and why?: I’m just genuinely curious what the overall feel and opinion is about the upcoming open world game Starfield is? Honestly it seems like this release rolled up rather quickly once it was out of...