WHO WANTS CONDEMED 3 FOR XBOX ONE??

Discus and support WHO WANTS CONDEMED 3 FOR XBOX ONE?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would absolutely love for a 3rd! Both 1 and 2 were creepy as hell but extremely enjoyable! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hamburger Hils, Apr 11, 2014.

  1. Vulsker
    Vulsker Guest

    WHO WANTS CONDEMED 3 FOR XBOX ONE??


    I would absolutely love for a 3rd! Both 1 and 2 were creepy as hell but extremely enjoyable!
     
    Vulsker, Apr 14, 2014
    #16
  2. lol yeah they were vul me too its funny their is meth labs you can destory in the vacant decaying hotals lol what other game has that with meth addicts in their whitey tightys tweeking around in the dark trying to stab you with a syringe lol
     
    Hamburger Hils, Apr 14, 2014
    #17
  3. Been waiting and waiting on a release date.....Every now and again I'll check and see if there's been anything new....Probably not going to be :-( This is my ALL time favorite game on any xbox...O well, just have to wait and see if 3 is ever released...Or
    they could have a downloadable original for xbox one idk but i'll be waiting patiently!
     
    AcidStudent04, Apr 17, 2016
    #18
  4. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest

    WHO WANTS CONDEMED 3 FOR XBOX ONE??

    The first game is backwards compatible with xbox one, I too would love to see condemned 3
     
    R1CH5TER, Apr 17, 2016
    #19
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I loved the first game so a 3rd would be cool. The first condemned was the first demo I ever played that made me want to but the full game.
     
    brandiesel1, Apr 17, 2016
    #20
  6. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    I would most likely play it as I enjoyed the first two.
     
    BigB EC, Apr 17, 2016
    #21
  7. pulsarboy360
    pulsarboy360 Guest
    I would definitely play Condemned 3 too, but as somebody else mentioned please no tacked on multiplayer!
     
    pulsarboy360, Apr 18, 2016
    #22
  8. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

    WHO WANTS CONDEMED 3 FOR XBOX ONE??

    Yeah the mp was atrocious. Keep that junk away.
     
    brandiesel1, Apr 18, 2016
    #23
  9. Me of course. That would be awesome.
     
    DocHolliday 7, Apr 18, 2016
    #24
  10. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    I actually liked the mp on condemned 2, probably the only one by the looks of it, was abit of fun Imo, wouldn't mind it returning but would also like the option of bots if it did
     
    R1CH5TER, Apr 18, 2016
    #25
  11. Sipuli91
    Sipuli91 Guest
    I really enjoyed Criminal Origins, never played the seconds one, but if a third one would be as good as the first one, I'd pre-order it for sure.
     
    Sipuli91, Apr 19, 2016
    #26
  12. Not interested what so ever.
     
    Goth Vampirella, Oct 31, 2018
    #27
  13. BigB EC Win User

    WHO WANTS CONDEMED 3 FOR XBOX ONE??

    I would most likely play it as I enjoyed the first two.
  14. Hamburger Hils Win User

    WHO WANTS CONDEMED 3 FOR XBOX ONE??

    lol yeah they were vul me too its funny their is meth labs you can destory in the vacant decaying hotals lol what other game has that with meth addicts in their whitey tightys tweeking around in the dark trying to stab you with a syringe lol
  15. Vulsker Win User

    WHO WANTS CONDEMED 3 FOR XBOX ONE??

    I would absolutely love for a 3rd! Both 1 and 2 were creepy as hell but extremely enjoyable!
  16. Hamburger Hils Win User

    WHO WANTS CONDEMED 3 FOR XBOX ONE??

    yeah would love to see it back also i do agree the second condemed multiplayer deff needed some major upgrades but i like the story line and the influenced in *** old broken down hotals and the eerieness atmosphere with different melee and ranged weapons
    at your dispolzal
  17. DocHolliday 7 Win User

    WHO WANTS CONDEMED 3 FOR XBOX ONE??

    Criminal Origins was my favorite. Loved the mystery and hint of the supernatural/horror in the backdrop, of this serial-killer thriller. Great story and well told.

    One of my all time favorites, and it was an 360 launch title that looks great, even today.
Thema:

WHO WANTS CONDEMED 3 FOR XBOX ONE??

Loading...
  1. WHO WANTS CONDEMED 3 FOR XBOX ONE?? - Similar Threads - WANTS CONDEMED

  2. COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN

    in XboX Insiders
    COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN: Lets go friends play submitted by /u/Classic_Piano_8890 [link] [comments]
  3. Lost game, I don’t want to buy again!

    in XboX Insiders
    Lost game, I don’t want to buy again!: Alright, I’m a bit frustrated. I bought Baldurs Gate 3 back in 2023 right around the time it came out, my account has 9 days played, half of the achievements completed so I know I’m not crazy....
  4. Make Game Pass Ultimate A Yearly Subscription If You Want Us To Buy From You!? Easy!

    in XboX Insiders
    Make Game Pass Ultimate A Yearly Subscription If You Want Us To Buy From You!? Easy!: I know they have to keep sending money for us to have free games on Game Pass ultimate. But at the same time $30 a month is too much. If they would have made game pass a yearly subscription I...
  5. Can i buy a cdkey gamepass i want ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Can i buy a cdkey gamepass i want ultimate: I want to buy a indian cd key of game pass ultimate for 8$ but i already bought the trail do i need to make a new account or just change the region and us vpn submitted by /u/Harity-Gaming...
  6. I want my 25$ I wrote the code correctly

    in XboX Insiders
    I want my 25$ I wrote the code correctly: The Frustration of Xbox Customer Support I’ve been with Xbox for years. Through every console generation, every update, and every subscription renewal, I’ve stuck with this company because I...
  7. Just wanted to show some appreciation to Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Just wanted to show some appreciation to Xbox: To the Xbox team, I wanted to reach out and express my gratitude for the incredible value and experience that Game Pass provides. I'm a dedicated subscriber and genuinely believe the service is...
  8. I want to ask you something today.

    in XboX Insiders
    I want to ask you something today.: Are you willing to promote more aggressive measures such as additional disc distribution for Japanese games on Xbox where digital downloads may not suffice, and going after the market share to...
  9. I want to Connect my xbox account but i cant connect i put my e-mail and my password

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to Connect my xbox account but i cant connect i put my e-mail and my password: I want to Connect my xbox account but i cant beacuse it says error and i cant play my games 55c47660-0622-4ab8-9469-11be94cc5e70
  10. Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) has no Achievements Cover at all on Xbox profiles and it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) has no Achievements Cover at all on Xbox profiles and it...: Hey everyone! Not sure where i can even bring this issue up and i'm not sure if there is more games that have this issue but NFS Most Wanted 2005 has no achievement cover art and it has been an...