Who want to share games I have GTA 5 Naruto And FIFA 17 and WWE 2k15 and Rare replay and ...

Discus and support Who want to share games I have GTA 5 Naruto And FIFA 17 and WWE 2k15 and Rare replay and ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; any one want to game share if you do comment your games your gamer tag so we could talk 4a2321d6-bd0a-4a11-9e8c-c18e297805de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by slickboiii, Mar 29, 2018.

1. slickboiii
    slickboiii Guest

Who want to share games I have GTA 5 Naruto And FIFA 17 and WWE 2k15 and Rare replay and ...

any one want to game share if you do comment your games your gamer tag so we could talk

:)

slickboiii, Mar 29, 2018
  2. Halo MCC for Xbox 1 comes out Tuesday 11/11/2014.

I'm not getting it till December I want wwe 2k15 and GTA v first

cheesyhunter1, Mar 29, 2018
  3. Propa Decent
    Propa Decent Guest
    New Games are coming. Find some new friends to play with!

My games will be...

Fifa 15

Destiny

The Crew

Forza Horizon 2

Sunset Overdrive

The Halo Collection

GTA V

Maybe NHL 15, WWE 2K15 and COD aswell.

It's gonna be a very expensive few months ahead.

Propa Decent, Mar 29, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Asking to game share is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Mar 29, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Who want to share games I have GTA 5 Naruto And FIFA 17 and WWE 2k15 and Rare replay and FIFA18

Asking to game share is not allowed on the forums.
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Halo MCC for Xbox 1 comes out Tuesday 11/11/2014.

I'm not getting it till December I want wwe 2k15 and GTA v first
  7. An Xbox Dude Win User

Nov. 18 is going to be a busy release day!

GTA 5 unlocks at 12am. Will be playing that until 3am when WWE 2K15 releases. Going to be a long night for me.
  8. Propa Decent Win User

New Games are coming. Find some new friends to play with!

My games will be...

Fifa 15

Destiny

The Crew

Forza Horizon 2

Sunset Overdrive

The Halo Collection

GTA V

Maybe NHL 15, WWE 2K15 and COD aswell.

It's gonna be a very expensive few months ahead.
  9. Lolusc0 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (24 - 26 January 2020)

I´ve finished Subnautica, and yesterday, I've played Rare Replay and GTA 5. Today, I will play Storm Boy, and maybe, more GTA 5.
Thema:

1. Who want to share games I have GTA 5 Naruto And FIFA 17 and WWE 2k15 and Rare replay and ... - Similar Threads - share games GTA

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  4. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  5. Sharing xbox game pass

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sharing xbox game pass: So I wanted to use my brother subscription from a different console and different account but I can't, and the thing is that xbox says that it is possible but I still can access gta online....
  6. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  7. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  10. I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?: I recently got my brother a series x and im the one with game pass and gta 5 online and enhanced is on game pass so i downloaded it on his xbox through my account and made his new xbox my home but...