Who to talk to about being banned for nothing!!!

Discus and support Who to talk to about being banned for nothing!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Explain this to me I got a 2 day ban twice for posting on LFG i wrote nothing silly or used foul language and got 2 different bans and i can't appeal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xEnViOuSxOnE, Dec 18, 2023.

1. xEnViOuSxOnE
    xEnViOuSxOnE Guest

Explain this to me I got a 2 day ban twice for posting on LFG i wrote nothing silly or used foul language and got 2 different bans and i can't appeal nothing!no one even to discuss the matter with yeras and years on xbox and i get treated like this.

:)

xEnViOuSxOnE, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To answer your question, we have enforcement team that can explain and investigate your enforcement action. As forums and customer support have no tools to check any details about report or ban. The right department that can check the details about this is the enforcement team. They can only be reached by submitting a case review.

Should you need assistance from support please send check your enforcement history through this link:

Xbox Enforcement. To submit an appeal about your post on LFG ban, please submit a case review. Please see guide here - How to submit a case review.

For reference you may check this support articles:

Please feel free to create a new thread if you have further concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Talax Lives Win User

My xbox has been banned, WHY?!

of course a xbox ban is reversible at the level you are talking about (database level). There might even be a checkbox some one (most likely the XBLPET) can check or uncheck to ban or unban you.

The issue is that the people who have the level of access that you are talking about (the XBLPET and possibly database administrators), don't talk to people about consolebans.

As for my 2nd xbox possibly being banned in the (near) future, that's ok, it rarely goes on live anyway, it's an older xbox I have kept around since I got the new slim.
  4. Smwutches Win User

halo: reach

Being a game specific ban, Microsoft has nothing to do with it. You would have to talk to Bungie.
  5. wildCowboy8 Win User

Four questions ?

It's kinda hard to report it when they don't do nothing about it but when we get reported about trash talking and communication ban just for cutting talking trash is the natural of the gaming so why ban trash talkers that night but not hacker
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have been banned 3 times in ONE DAY, HELP!

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and there is no other way to talk to them. Again, if they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
Thema:

1. Who to talk to about being banned for nothing!!! - Similar Threads - talk being banned

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...
  5. How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?: I haven't had any problems yesterday but today when I joined a party I was unable to hear other members and they were unable to hear me. This doesn't occur in other apps like discord or in game...
  6. Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the...: We don't have to be able to talk to the game chat while in a discord party, but it gets kind of annoying how PC players are able to talk in Discord and in the game at the same time. At this point...
  7. 2020 roll up update causes controllers to be locked out - no way to talk to Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    2020 roll up update causes controllers to be locked out - no way to talk to Microsoft support: Hi... I'm livid, the recent updates from jan/Feb finally got pushed to my console last week. Everything working fine prior to update. Post updates - controllers get locked out and behind...
  8. I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...: Hello theres four days of break left and i just want to be able to talk to my friends and play black ops 4 with them. i never do game chat, and. i rarly ever use messages. but ofc i got banned...
  9. Can't talk in parties. after my suspension should be over PLS HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't talk in parties. after my suspension should be over PLS HELP: So last week i got suspended until the 27th of october and now my suspension is over i still can't talk in parties could you look this up asap and fix it please it has been 2 extra days i can't...
  10. Can I have two kids use one Xbox live account online and both be able to talk and progress?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have two kids use one Xbox live account online and both be able to talk and progress?: Can I have two kids use one Xbox live account online and both be able to talk and progress? I am going nuts, I know we had a family pack before, but I find it hard to believe that I have to buy 3...