Who should MS work with next?

Discus and support Who should MS work with next? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In light of Recore where MS worked with Keiji Inafune on developing Recore , I was wondering what dev gamers would like to see MS work or collaborate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TolerantBread43, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Who should MS work with next?

In light of Recore where MS worked with Keiji Inafune on developing Recore , I was wondering what dev gamers would like to see MS work or collaborate with on a new title. There is also Kojima working with Sony in bringing death stranding. Also what kind
    of game would you be willing to see from such collaboration.

I would love to see more Asian themed games like Wuxia done right something along a mixture of Jade Empire and Shenmue. on the developer I would like to see former Team Ninja head Tomonobu Itagaki work with MS to develop an exclusive action adventure game
    with gameplay and combat as deep as Ninja Gaiden black and NG 2.

:)

TolerantBread43, Dec 4, 2017
  2. Alistein
    Alistein Guest

In light of Recore where MS worked with Keiji Inafune on developing Recore , I was wondering what dev gamers would like to see MS work or collaborate with on a new title. There is also Kojima working with Sony in bringing death stranding. Also what kind of game would you be willing to see from such collaboration.

I would love to see more Asian themed games like Wuxia done right something along a mixture of Jade Empire and Shenmue. on the developer I would like to see former Team Ninja head Tomonobu Itagaki work with MS to develop an exclusive action adventure game with gameplay and combat as deep as Ninja Gaiden black and NG 2.

Alistein, Dec 4, 2017
  3. uT Semtex
    uT Semtex Guest
    Would you release mw2 backwards compatibility already!?

You know who has connections and works well with Activision? MS

uT Semtex, Dec 4, 2017
  4. SparkStormrider Win User

Xbox one, Installing games disc problems.

[quote user="Jasperrdm"]

Bill who, he no longer works for the company.

[/quote]He's chairman of the board, and will help decide on who will be the next CEO after Ballmer. So I guess he "indirectly" works for MS. :)
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

xbox 720

who knows, it would be a moronic belief that neither Sony or MS have the Next "next" Gen Console being worked on now behind the scenes, but 2014...a good year and time frame for the next line up of consoles to start being thought of at E3.
  6. Major Angry Win User

When will the xbox 720 be here?1

Next years E3 will be more Kinect, more Apps, more Entertainment and more fist bumping. Whenever MS decide to show off the Next Gen Xbox Im sure it will be a let down. There is talk about having Kinect 2.0 built into it which is stupid as it means consumers
    who dont want this junk will be paying more on the price. Make junk like Kinect a seperate add for people who want it or maybe MS should see sense and just dump it all together.
  7. Burst Axe Win User

Who's chapter should be next...?

I jumped around with all three. Really increased my anticipation for finding out what characters are gonna do/where characters go when they leave after a crossover point.
  8. NFO xDevilseedx Win User

Who's chapter should be next...?

I did Chris first cause I hate his style of RE. Leon's always more"Zombie" and Jake's new, so he will be last. But im doing straight full campaigns, no deviation.
Thema:

1. Who should MS work with next? - Similar Threads - should next

2. Next year Xbox & Halo will be 20years old should they do sumthing special?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Next year Xbox & Halo will be 20years old should they do sumthing special?: Anyone remember Fuzion Frenzy? well i remember dat it was released the same day the original xbox was released they should remaster all the games dat were released on 11-15-2001 * Moved from...
  3. next console should be without HDD

in XBoX Accessibility
    next console should be without HDD: First of all I wish the next console come without hdd, only have a nand flash for operating system and for storage feature it should have underneath storage ports like all the laptops. for...
  4. I Think That Next Other Xbox Should Be White

in XBoX on Windows
    I Think That Next Other Xbox Should Be White: I THINK THAT THE XBOX THAT COMES AFTER THE XBOX ONE X SHOULD BE WHITE.LIKE THE XBOX ONE S COMES WITH DIFFERENT COLORS ACCORDING TO THEIR GAME LAUNCHES.THERE SHOULD BE SEPARATE WHITE AND OTHER ONE...
  5. Didn't reach next level reward tier, but should have.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didn't reach next level reward tier, but should have.: During the extended period for the 2016 rewards. I only needed $98 and in fact spent $120Ish worth of games, and I'm a little confused on why my account restarted back on tier 2 of xbox live...
  6. Which should I get: Xbox One S or Xbox One X or neither and wait for the next console update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which should I get: Xbox One S or Xbox One X or neither and wait for the next console update?: I currently have an OG Xbox One with Kinect and I ennjoy the voice commands, but I want to upgrade to a newer, smaller Xbox One. I do not own a 4K TV, but plan ot do so in the next year. I...
  7. I recently bought an XONE S but due to the upcoming next gen i am worried. Should i return my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought an XONE S but due to the upcoming next gen i am worried. Should i return my ...: Title says most of it. I recently got the Xbox One S (Before MS' E3 presentation) and after E3 i realised that Project Scarlett will come out in around 2020, i am mad and worried about my...
  8. Next Xbox Console Should Run On Battery Powered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Next Xbox Console Should Run On Battery Powered: I THINK THE NEXT XBOX THAT COMES OUT SHOULD RUN ON BATTERY POWER.WHICH MEANS THAT IF U ARE PLAYING ON TV U CAN JUST CONNECT THE POWER CABLE AND PLAY.BUT IF U ARE AT A PLACE WHERE NO POWER SOCKETS...
  9. Arguably unfair but very short ban, can it impact mods next decisions and should I try to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Arguably unfair but very short ban, can it impact mods next decisions and should I try to ...: Hello, So I just got a one day ban, I believe it's very unfair but I've browsed a lot of posts to see if it was worth posting in this section, and I observed people never express a doubt on a...
  10. Xbox Hardware should be upgraded for the next generation of technology.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hardware should be upgraded for the next generation of technology.: Xbox 360 was be far on of the best consoles around, it was around in the PS2 era, and it was, while slowly being upgraded, producing some of the best graphic gaming experiences we have ever...