Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...

Discus and support Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When you don't care about your responsibility as a service to keep your customers safe in the cyber space,How can you then use freedom speech the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Elmalo8291, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...

When you don't care about your responsibility as a service to keep your customers safe in the cyber space,How can you then use freedom speech the excuse to let your employee's join in on the cyberbullieing and cyberstalking that went on in the case of Die at my feet on Xbox-live and world of warcraft it is not a case of a player passing everyone off because he was a troll but one of trolls using the popularity against a loner and setting out to ruin there life because they felt need rage at him beating them or not giving in to there peer pressure having them feel like he hurt the gaming experience if you think them then cyberstalking is ok then why be surprised when there's mass shootings or suicides, I can understand if say you think to yourself oh he trolled him and he found him in real life game a good punch in the face but to allow someone to crate a ill say a faction of players that can follow said player from game to game and have service employee's join in and to have it get to the point where family and friends are contacted and manipulated into punishing or trying control behavior they don't even understand and then act like the in this case the so-called troll talking out and looking any Avenue to find help from the service is not your job is wrong.isolating them and making them vulnerable to cyberstalking and even abuse form online games staff who are just as petty and socially cliquey as the player base as alot of us older gamers were loners

submitted by /u/Elmalo8291
    [link] [comments]

/u/Elmalo8291, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Unfair suspentions

Being toxic back is your choice and so you are at the mercy of the Enforcement Team if it gets reported. Best thing you can do is simply report the Toxic message and then Block the other player and don't respond at all.

Some people are simply trolls who spend their lives sending toxic messages to try and entice other people to respond in kind so that they can report them and get them banned.
  3. Neo Norseman Win User

My ban

If you responded to a toxic person and broke the terms of service then unfortunately a ban is what happens, in the future don't engage with toxic players, just mute and block them, and if they are being extremely toxic don't forget to report them, just
    never respond.
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Xbox not punishing hateful people on platform

When encountering toxic players who are directly attacking you, please make sure you are reporting the behavior. Never engage the toxic player, simply report, mute and block. The Xbox Enforcement team will take it from there.
  5. Oraclea Win User

Chat Filters to Stop Toxic Trash Talk

I think it’s a great idea, and that it will absolutely cut down on the amount of toxicity that the average player will encounter.

I hope it also stops more players from being provoked into responding to toxicity with toxicity. It seems like a lot of suspensions come from players who were “defending themselves,” and that often means they faced toxicity in the first place and reacted
    in a way that also violated the community standards (and got reported for it). Hopefully these new filters reduce the number of times this situation arises.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

ban for reporting a toxic player!

Hi ChristopheMartins

When reporting a user it is best not to message them, If they are using a lag switch just block and report and to try get a enforcement appeal follow the link provided by a fellow ambassador :D.
Thema:

Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...

1. Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate... - Similar Threads - toxic player being

2. Xbox live is filled with toxic players.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live is filled with toxic players.: I'm not a PvPer, I never have been much for it, now I'm older and just dont have the reaction times for it. So I avoid online games, but recently I started playing Sea of Thieves. Its free on...
  3. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying...
  4. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...
  5. Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED?: I have unfriended and BLOCKED a toxic gamer, but I still get notifications EVERY SINGLE TIME they sign in. I have tried turning notifications off and on. I have tried removing the block and...
  6. Toxic player in my party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Toxic player in my party: Hi everyone! About 1 month ago a player was calling me blind and deaf as insults in party chat (not messages). Is it still possible to report this person or is it too late since it was a month...
  7. I reported a toxic player

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reported a toxic player: As the title says, I reported a toxic player who was being toxic in the in-game text c hat. Its been over a month and he is not banned. Should I have just reported him through that specific game...
  8. Toxic player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic player: Was in a game with a toxic player that goes by the name [Mod removed]. Was in god mode and has a clearly offensive name but for some reason reports won’t go through. Any way I can get this person...
  9. Toxic player with offensive name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic player with offensive name: A few months ago I joined a game with a player named SchoolShootrrV2 on Grand Theft Auto V. As you do, I was selling cargo and bam I got obliterated with no remorse. I then message him asking for...
  10. toxic player who need to be banned and is raciest and says the worst things.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    toxic player who need to be banned and is raciest and says the worst things.: His name is [mod removed] he plays rainbow six and when I played with him he was really bad. The types of things he said were was he rapes people and hes doing bad things to his sister. Then he...