Who else thinks whoever throttled MS rewards should be fired?

Discus and support Who else thinks whoever throttled MS rewards should be fired? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This stinks if some new VP who thinks they can move the needle, but it's moving in the wrong direction. Throttling searches, establishing time limits... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by The Pugs Of War, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Who else thinks whoever throttled MS rewards should be fired?

This stinks if some new VP who thinks they can move the needle, but it's moving in the wrong direction. Throttling searches, establishing time limits in 15 minute intervals, altering code so achievements don't track and killing the value of everything has just turned my opinion of their products absolutely sour and I don't really want to engage as often as I used to. Plus, without the boost coming from the Xbox credit through gift cards I was earning I'm going to be spending less really money. An absolutely horrible change.

:)

The Pugs Of War, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Hurley6178 Win User

Are xbox live retail game deals even deals?!?

I should say who is the one that decides that. or when it changes because Whoever things L.A. Noire should be selling for $30 is the ONLY one who things that and should be fired lol
  3. Red Clown Win User

SOFLAM, all the risk, none of the reward...

I think you should get double what the shooter gets so if the guy who fired the rocket ends up with 400points for the kills, you should be rewarded 800 points.
  4. AbbyManheim Win User

Microsoft: microsoft bingo

Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Madden 2012 coins rip-off!

Someone created a thread on this exact same topic yesterday. I think getting coins taken away for completing games is rubbish. It seems like EA wants you to either beat your opponent into submission or make you tap out. Whoever idea that feature was should've
    been fired awhile ago. I actually think I should be rewarded for playing a tight game all the way to the end
  6. Sivarius Win User

People who join Xbox Live Rewards get 800 points right now.

I think they should reward those who actually buy ms points and/or have gold, they should have given me 800 for being one of the last ones to join the beta
Thema:

Who else thinks whoever throttled MS rewards should be fired?

1. Who else thinks whoever throttled MS rewards should be fired? - Similar Threads - else thinks whoever

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  4. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  5. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  6. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  7. Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?: I have a mysterious 5GB update pending. That seems like a full OS update to me. My console got banned for unknown reasons. Had zero strikes etc and i have no way to get any information about the...
  8. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  9. My Xbox account thinks I'm somewhere else. .

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account thinks I'm somewhere else. .: About 3 months ago certain apps on my Xbox series X and S started giving me a "not available in your region" error. Starting with the Rewards app then a few weeks later the game pass app would not...
  10. Who else thinks the new Xbox dashboard is trash?

in XboX Insiders
    Who else thinks the new Xbox dashboard is trash?: This is probably my least favorite dashboard, and I've been through all of them. There's so much clutter and unnecessary stuff, for example I have card and board games in gamepass being...