who else feels cheated when permanently banned when you didnt even get a warning or a temp ban ...

Discus and support who else feels cheated when permanently banned when you didnt even get a warning or a temp ban ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Don't break the rules = Don't get banned. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StrategicCube0, Jan 26, 2014.

  1. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

    who else feels cheated when permanently banned when you didnt even get a warning or a temp ban ...


    Don't break the rules = Don't get banned.
     
    Eggnogga, Jan 27, 2014
    #16
  2. Neumax
    Neumax Guest
    I understand your frustration, but it isn't MS's fault that you didn't read the Code of Conduct or Terms of Use. If you still feel wronged, maybe contact the support team and see if there is any other way to recover your downloaded content without having
    to pay for them again. However, IMO, your account ban is deserved and good luck getting it lifted.
     
    Neumax, Jan 27, 2014
    #17
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    ^^ They won't give him anything back, and rightfully so. Why would they? Per the rules, if you get perma-banned, you forfeit all content. He can go try to give stuff away on PSN, or he can learn from his mistake and not break the rules next time.
     
    Eggnogga, Jan 27, 2014
    #18
  4. Neumax
    Neumax Guest

    who else feels cheated when permanently banned when you didnt even get a warning or a temp ban ...

    [quote user="Eggnogga"]

    ^^ They won't give him anything back, and rightfully so. Why would they? Per the rules, if you get perma-banned, you forfeit all content. He can go try to give stuff away on PSN, or he can learn from his mistake and not break the rules next time.

    [/quote]

    I was not aware of the fact that you forfeit all DLC when you receive a permanent ban. I understand that it is in violation of the TOU and CoC and am in no way supporting his actions; I was merely just trying to help and solve his problem. Perhaps I should
    revamp my knowledge of the TOU before I offer advice that isn't valid.

    Thank you for the information!
     
    Neumax, Jan 27, 2014
    #19
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Yep. If the person who violated the ToU and CoC of the Live service were able to keep everything then why bother having rules?

    You must pay for your misdeeds or there would be chaos on the service.
     
    onyxishere, Jan 27, 2014
    #20
  6. Nah. I've never been banned.
     
    KhaoticSamuraii, Jan 27, 2014
    #21
  7. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    No your purchases should stay forfeit for whatever you did. Man up and face the consequences of your actions OP.
     
    Auswulf, Jan 27, 2014
    #22
  8. who else feels cheated when permanently banned when you didnt even get a warning or a temp ban ...

    I think you guys can stop bumping this now. Every post since the OP has been a "Hurr you broke the rules you deserve it" circlejerk.
     
    Beef McLargeBig, Oct 31, 2018
    #23
  9. onyxishere Win User

    who else feels cheated when permanently banned when you didnt even get a warning or a temp ban for doing something wrong?

    Yep. If the person who violated the ToU and CoC of the Live service were able to keep everything then why bother having rules?

    You must pay for your misdeeds or there would be chaos on the service.
  10. Neumax Win User

    who else feels cheated when permanently banned when you didnt even get a warning or a temp ban for doing something wrong?

    I understand your frustration, but it isn't MS's fault that you didn't read the Code of Conduct or Terms of Use. If you still feel wronged, maybe contact the support team and see if there is any other way to recover your downloaded content without having
    to pay for them again. However, IMO, your account ban is deserved and good luck getting it lifted.
  11. x24hrs2livex Win User

    who else feels cheated when permanently banned when you didnt even get a warning or a temp ban for doing something wrong?

    Ignorance is no excuse. If you broke the rules you deserve a ban. I can honestly say you will find no sympathy here.
  12. StrategicCube0 Win User

    who else feels cheated when permanently banned when you didnt even get a warning or a temp ban for doing something wrong?

    No, I never tried to sell games. Game sharing. How the hell did u come to that conclusion. I offered a bunch of people on my recent players list my accounts I bought games from if they came on my mine craft or castleminer worlds and built something amazing.
    I said I paid for them in the post. Through licence sharing. I didn't know I couldn't do that. I assumed I could since I paid for the downloadable game content. I did nothing involving stealing or asking points in exchange for gamemes. I asked some of my friends
    for Microsoft points, but wasn't selling anything. They sometimes would give me some points if I asked
  13. StrategicCube0 Win User

    who else feels cheated when permanently banned when you didnt even get a warning or a temp ban for doing something wrong?

    Continue reading then, cause that's not the point of why I wrote this
Thema:

who else feels cheated when permanently banned when you didnt even get a warning or a temp ban ...

Loading...
  1. who else feels cheated when permanently banned when you didnt even get a warning or a temp ban ... - Similar Threads - else feels cheated

  2. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  3. 300-week Pulse streak! Who else is on a long streak?

    in XboX Insiders
    300-week Pulse streak! Who else is on a long streak?: Hey everyone, I just hit my 300 weekly pulse streak! (12 years in the program, Level 61). I still haven't received the Xbox Insider badge yet, but hopefully I get it soon! Are any of you on a...
  4. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  5. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  6. Anybody else having issues with xbox activity feed ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anybody else having issues with xbox activity feed ?: For context I unlocked a achvement and looked at it on my activity feed it wasn't there I unlocked another one and it did the same thing I reported it as a bug in the report a problem on insider...
  7. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as...
  9. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  10. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...