Who do you play in MGS

Discus and support Who do you play in MGS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not on his first play through he didn't. If you know exactly where to go and what to do and charge in guns blazing, skipping everything other than the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Mar 18, 2014.

  1. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

    Who do you play in MGS


    Not on his first play through he didn't. If you know exactly where to go and what to do and charge in guns blazing, skipping everything other than the main objective, you might be able to do it that fast.
     
    Sword Style, Mar 18, 2014
    #16
  2. Some people finished Skyrim in an hour too. I managed to make it last over 100 hours and enjoyed it a lot more than I would have if I tried skipping through it as quickly as humanly possible just to seem like an extreme bad***.

    I guarantee, there will be a few people that will get through GZ in 5 mins. When someone people have a goal, as silly as it is, they will find a way to achieve it.
     
    BizarroMantis, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. BizarroMantis Win User

    Who do you play in MGS

    Some people finished Skyrim in an hour too. I managed to make it last over 100 hours and enjoyed it a lot more than I would have if I tried skipping through it as quickly as humanly possible just to seem like an extreme bad***.

    I guarantee, there will be a few people that will get through GZ in 5 mins. When someone people have a goal, as silly as it is, they will find a way to achieve it.
  4. BizarroMantis Win User

    Who do you play in MGS

    I've played a few games where I didn't understand the plot at all, but kept going anyway because I enjoyed myself. Pretty much any jrpg is at least somewhat confusing to me because of the writing style. I like a pretty straight forward plot. Not necessarily
    simplistic, but something that gels into a cohesive story.

    Even after so many years, I'm still wondering what the hell was going on with Cloud in FF7.
  5. Pyramid Head15 Win User

    Who do you play in MGS

    If people are confused, may I suggest playing the game?

    Ah heck, not that didn't stop people from missing the point of the other games...
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Who do you play in MGS

    Well I am glad I am not the only one! It doesn't help that everyone seems to have an eye patch too lol.
  7. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

    Who do you play in MGS

    It is very confusing, so many clones of snake . I did not even know that solid snake was a clone until one of my friends who is a PS fan explained it to me. Originally I though MG3 was just before the events on MGS 1 and you were the same snake. Read up
    on it and its still confusing haha. The Japanese tend to do this with some of their games sometimes.
Thema:

Who do you play in MGS

Loading...
  1. Who do you play in MGS - Similar Threads - play MGS

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...