Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

Discus and support Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MJ_338, Feb 20, 2024.

1. MJ_338
    MJ_338 Guest

I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming

:)

MJ_338, Feb 20, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

no company takes outside ideas and such things are typically returned on opened for legal reasons. The only way you can make such a suggestion is to get a job at Microsoft hardware design department. and then submit it through the proper channels
  3. Yousef Islam Win User

Who can I contact?

Go on their profile and file a complaint I guess. Either that or just report their post directly.

-

If anything, I'd imagine you'd contact the guy above me.
  4. Fyer Win User

Who can I contact?

Something I can help you with?
  5. KINGOFAWSOME319 Win User

Who can I contact?

Contact a forum moderator through PM. Such as, fyerball 72 or Aka Scratch.
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Who can I contact?

Specifically what you need help with?

-----

EDIT: Perhaps XBOX SUPPORT.
Thema:

1. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console - Similar Threads - contact regards idea

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  5. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  6. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  7. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  8. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  9. Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...: Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to enforcement action? Customer service can’t help and the enforcement team is apparently unreachable. The...
  10. How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase: I clicked get Minecraft, followed prompt & logged into my Microsoft account, brought Minecraft, it loaded itself onto my child's existing minecraft account, but I wanted it for my other child. Do...