White Xbox One Release-Rumor

Discus and support White Xbox One Release-Rumor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Going all digital on xbox one won't have any great benefits, unless Microsoft makes digital downloads on the marketplace more competitive to buying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by STIZZ-05FA9D13-5785-40F3-932D-466A8730D9D3, Jan 29, 2014.

  1. White Xbox One Release-Rumor


    Going all digital on xbox one won't have any great benefits, unless Microsoft makes digital downloads on the marketplace more competitive to buying physical.
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Oct 31, 2018
    #31
  2. Fear2Eternity Win User

    White Xbox One Release-Rumor

    ^that why I 1 of the reasons i used to like nintendo. Remember all the colors.

    I would never buy a driveless console. But I would like to upgrade the hdd to 1tb. Do you think that you could sent your xbox 1 to ms they would upgrade it?
  3. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

    White Xbox One Release-Rumor

    Yes FINALLY,getting bk to how the xb1 was meant to be.
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

    White Xbox One Release-Rumor

    There is a titanfall console being shown now at the OP link....
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

    White Xbox One Release-Rumor

    [quote user="William YZF R1"]

    Seems I cannot quote, but anyway 500Gb was deemed too small at launch but consensus was that it was more than enough. If this rumour is true then clearly it wasn't enough.

    The 360 HDD evolution was mainly down to cost 20Gb- 320Gb over the years but PLEASE - The difference between a 500Gb HDDand a 1Tb is negligible now.

    IMHO the One should have had a 1Tb at launch and this rumour confirms it, [/quote]

    Either way, I am looking forward to an external (portable) 2-3 TB usb 3.0 drive....this way when I go visit friends/family I can bring all my games with me easily.
  6. WillSmithVXR Win User

    White Xbox One Release-Rumor

    Seems I cannot quote, but anyway 500Gb was deemed too small at launch but consensus was that it was more than enough. If this rumour is true then clearly it wasn't enough.

    The 360 HDD evolution was mainly down to cost 20Gb- 320Gb over the years but PLEASE - The difference between a 500Gb HDDand a 1Tb is negligible now.

    IMHO the One should have had a 1Tb at launch and this rumour confirms it,
Thema:

White Xbox One Release-Rumor

Loading...
  1. White Xbox One Release-Rumor - Similar Threads - White Release Rumor

  2. remake black & white 2 from lionhead studios

    in XboX Insiders
    remake black & white 2 from lionhead studios: after reading a lot into this it appears microsoft own the copyrights to the old and classic game Black & White and Black & white 2. This series of games was 1 of a kind and in a lot of peoples...
  3. remake black & white 2 from lionhead studios

    in XboX Insiders
    remake black & white 2 from lionhead studios: after reading a lot into this it appears microsoft own the copyrights to the old and classic game Black & White and Black & white 2. This series of games was 1 of a kind and in a lot of peoples...
  4. The Gaming Copilot Widget only displays a blank white screen in the Xbox Game Bar.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Gaming Copilot Widget only displays a blank white screen in the Xbox Game Bar.: Weeks ago, I received the Gaming Copilot update in my Xbox Game Bar and was excited to try it out as an Xbox Insider. However, after enabling the widget, it only displayed a white screen after...
  5. My Xbox Headphone is not shutting down and white light is continuously blinking, I have...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Headphone is not shutting down and white light is continuously blinking, I have...: My Xbox Headphone is not shutting down and white light is continuously blinking, I have tried various troubleshooting like resetting it pressing Power and Call button Simultaneously....
  6. White line on top of cloud gaming screen?

    in XboX Insiders
    White line on top of cloud gaming screen?: I noticed today there's a white line on the top of the screen when I use Xbox cloud gaming. This issue occurred on two different devices and multiple games. Has anyone else experienced this or...
  7. when i play tomb raider, the screen becomes white and i cannot fix this problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i play tomb raider, the screen becomes white and i cannot fix this problem: I started playing the revised version of Tomb Raider on XBOX. The screen turned white after the first five minutes. be4b059b-c510-4fe0-b15a-e9e9afca9780
  8. Why when i launch expansion for explorer i only see a white page (i reseted m'y Xbox before...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when i launch expansion for explorer i only see a white page (i reseted m'y Xbox before...: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 5a9c288a-111b-4d54-94b0-4c8599dccd5d
  9. Did the original black xbox series x get a refresh like the white and the galaxy one in 2024?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Did the original black xbox series x get a refresh like the white and the galaxy one in 2024?: I need to know because I am trying to buy one. 425fe551-f5a1-4445-a719-3da51847d60d
  10. Why does my device show a black screen with the Xbox logo, then a white screen that doesn’t...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my device show a black screen with the Xbox logo, then a white screen that doesn’t...: i am using a school laptop i cant sign up does not give me a error message 71acc3f6-f35e-4cc3-9962-8e782c209792