white standard controller right joystick not working

Discus and support white standard controller right joystick not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I got a white standard controller with my Xbox X, but the right Joy stick isn’t working. I can’t find it with out opening the controller. How else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jwill439, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Jwill439
    Jwill439 Guest

Hi I got a white standard controller with my Xbox X, but the right Joy stick isn’t working. I can’t find it with out opening the controller. How else can I reset the ball the joystick rotates on?

:)

Jwill439, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

When saying you want to reset the ball the joystick rotates on, do you mean that the analog moves on its own?

If that is the case, here is a thread with a possible solution to the issue you're currently faced with: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/7952d0d7-7b5f-47e5-8203-3b42fa9bf906

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have connected my thrustmaster hotas one to my Xbox one S. I can navigate round the Xbox menu with it but if doesn’t seem to work on Microsoft flight simulator, can you help me?

No joystick but the base standard control pad will work with the cloud

You need to buy a Series console or play on PC if you wish to use this stick
  4. I CRE8 I Win User

What controller do you have?

Scuff Controller jet black with Cre8 logo going down right side glows red pulses white on trim. Black buttons with red letters, trigger stops,squid grip n dome joysticks.
  5. I CRE8 I Win User

What controller do you have?

Scuff Controller jet black with Cre8 logo going down right side glows red pulses white on trim. Black buttons with red letters, trigger stops,squid grip n dome joysticks.
  6. Wilmsy Win User

Xbox Controller Right Analog Stick Not Working - Still

Having the same issue. Right joystick only works in test mode and when magnifier is on. I can actually go into the controller settings and “swap sticks” and then the right joystick works but not the left. So clearly the controller is working properly and not damaged or faulty. Feels like its some sort of software/setting issue. Same problem on (4) separate controllers and (2) different xbox consoles….
Thema:

1. white standard controller right joystick not working - Similar Threads - white standard controller

2. My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.: My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is back and white. I tried everything to fix it but it isn't working. Kindly advise as what to do next. 7c93afc1-8d01-4e43-9874-bd362b3f542a
  3. Screen black and white

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen black and white: When I turn my Xbox one on the screen is black and white. I would unplug and turn on and that would work sometimes but now it is just black and white I have not changed any settings I decided to...
  4. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  5. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  6. Is Xbox racist to whites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Xbox racist to whites?: Xbox's global head of marketing and racist liberal white woman, Kelly Lombardi, clearly hates white men. Is this Xbox's official policy? 5d077be9-7fbf-4635-b16e-553100453d28
  7. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  8. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  9. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  10. Xbox One S is showing only black and white output, no colour!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is showing only black and white output, no colour!: my Xbox One S is showing only black and white output. tried few options, but nothing seems to work. The TV is in good condition and the cables are fine . some have said about soft reboot, hard...