White screen, then game quits

Discus and support White screen, then game quits in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Used to be, when an ad loaded, the screen would go black for a second, then the ad would start. Now, the screen goes white, and the game just quits.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dave Henn, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Dave Henn
    Dave Henn Guest

Used to be, when an ad loaded, the screen would go black for a second, then the ad would start. Now, the screen goes white, and the game just quits. Not every ad, and since I never see it, I can't tell you which one is doing it.

Windows 10 Pro. Avast (on or off makes no difference), Malware Anti-exploit (on or off makes no difference), Windows firewall (on or off makes no difference).

:)

Dave Henn, Jan 14, 2017
  2. Infinite Loading Screen Xbox One

I bought PUBG upon release and it has worked fine up until a few days ago, After I finished a match the screen went white. I quit the game and restarted, then after pressing A on the title screen the game just goes to the same white screen. This has been
    going on for over 48 hours. Does anyone know how to fix it?

RadiantJoey2004, Jan 14, 2017
  3. white screen

Been playing quite a while. But today, games will not load, goes to white screen without error codes.

SneakingCow516, Jan 14, 2017
  4. White screen, then game quits

Hi there!

We apologize for any inconveniences. Let's have you try out the troubleshooting steps on the Microsoft Casual Games FAQ if you haven't already. We recommend looking at the "I’m
    having a problem playing my game. How do I fix it?
    " link to help you best with this issue.

Let us know how it goes and if you're still seeing any problems! We're here to help. White screen, then game quits :)

Miss Ghidorah, Jan 18, 2017
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Hi there!

We apologize for any inconveniences. Let's have you try out the troubleshooting steps on the Microsoft Casual Games FAQ if you haven't already. We recommend looking at the "I’m
    having a problem playing my game. How do I fix it?
    " link to help you best with this issue.

Let us know how it goes and if you're still seeing any problems! We're here to help. :)
  6. Temhotabot Win User

while playing you dashboard out should time you out

[quote user="chadesh"]

hmmm how can you tell if someone quits a game?

[/quote]

Bottom left of the screen says in white: "So and So left the game" or "So and So had a disconnection error"-either one is deliberate.
  7. Enzo One 365 Win User

Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace!

Has something happened to battlefield, as I was trying to play it tonight and I got dashboarded twice and when I get into a game it had reset all my weapons. So quit out and tried to get back in and just kept getting the black screen with the white icon
    flashing in the top right of the screen.
  8. YellowBrew Win User

White Screen

What game are you playing? And what platform? Windows or Xbox one, it Xbox 360, etc.?
  9. LitheLobster75 Win User

White Screen

I have been having the same problem for a couple of days. On Friday and Saturday, I was able to get past the issues by playing different games. Neither rebooting nor updates my Windows has solved the problem for me today. I thought maybe if I just waited
    long enough something might load, but after 3 hours of letting my computer sit, I had the same white screen with no apparent change. I am unable to play any of the Microsoft Solitaire games today.

Not sure what it is going to take to solve this problem.
Thema:

1. White screen, then game quits - Similar Threads - White screen game

2. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  3. When I go on my xbox cloud gaming app on my phone my screen will turn white

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go on my xbox cloud gaming app on my phone my screen will turn white: I need help finding out why my screen goes white 8a937d04-9423-4b13-a801-9423bb61e186
  4. Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen: Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm able to launch other Gamepass games that do not...
  5. Xbox Series S white screen after launch game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S white screen after launch game: Hi. I have a white screen problem after I try to play game with my new monitor. After launching games, my screen goes black first and tries to display in HDR mode. and after this stage, screen...
  6. White flashes on screen during game

in XboX Insiders
    White flashes on screen during game: Kiddo was playing Castle of Illusion on the Series X (in alpha ring), and was experiencing white flashes on the screen. Audio and video seemed uninterrupted, so maybe not an HDMI/signal issue?...
  7. White screen on game menu xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    White screen on game menu xbox game pass app: I'm having problems with the xbox gamepass app on android, namely on starting cloud games. When I am logged my account if i try to get to a game page to click on the play button 2 seconds after i...
  8. Game Pass Android - White Logo Wont Disappear @ Top of Screen

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Android - White Logo Wont Disappear @ Top of Screen: When I play Game Pass on my Android Note 10, three white ellipses dots and the xbox logo appears at the top leftcorner of my screen. I think its supposed to show up when you touch the screen to...
  9. XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open: Hi - My Minecraft game does not load on Xbox One console. I bought Xbox/Minecraft last year. It was working fine and suddenly stopped working. when I click on the game icon the screen shows a...
  10. Game clips have white screen with audio!

in XBoX on Windows
    Game clips have white screen with audio!: Hi people, So I've come across a really annoying problem which has left me baffled! I recorded multiple 30 seconds Rocket League clips on my PC using the windows game bar which is linked with...