White screen on game menu xbox game pass app

Discus and support White screen on game menu xbox game pass app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm having problems with the xbox gamepass app on android, namely on starting cloud games. When I am logged my account if i try to get to a game page... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Bisks, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Bisks
    Bisks Guest

I'm having problems with the xbox gamepass app on android, namely on starting cloud games.

When I am logged my account if i try to get to a game page to click on the play button 2 seconds after i enter the game page i get a white screen and no further response from the app until i restart it.

If im logged out i can access the game page without any problems.

Games i have already played on PC and are on the main page with the play button I can start them without any problem.

Already tried clearing cache, reinstalling the app.

Anyone had the same problem or knows how to fix it?

:)

Bisks, Jan 21, 2021
  2. SoftiJamie Win User

You're account might have something to do with it I don't really know try contacting a moderator.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Ace Combat 7 Season pass Content not free

Have you checked that you have the season pass installed?

If you go to the app in my games and apps, press the menu button, and select manage game...

To left of screen you will see a list including Installed, ready to install, etc.

Check the screen to see if season pass license has been installed.

If not, check your purchases to make sure it was gold edition or that you definitely purchased the season pass
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

Assassin's Creed Syndicate DLC Issues

Go to my games and apps on the home screen and go to the game and highlight it. Press the menu button and select manage game then select the season pass. After you select the season pass you should see the add-ons inside. Select each one and download them
    that way .
  5. SSPhxAssasin602 Win User

Cannot found DLC of Dirt showdown on xbox one "my adds and games" by Backward compatibity,although had download it from xbox.com

From the Xbox One dashboard, scroll down the Home screen and select 'My games & apps'.

In the 'My games & apps' screen, highlight the DiRT Showdown tile and press the menu button on your Xbox One controller to select 'Manage game'.

From here, check the 'Ready to install' portion of the menu to see if the DLC shows
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Green/white screen on xbox game pass games

Hi James, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, can you give us more details?

Are you playing on an Xbox Console or PC?
Thema:

1. White screen on game menu xbox game pass app - Similar Threads - White screen game

2. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  3. When I go on my xbox cloud gaming app on my phone my screen will turn white

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go on my xbox cloud gaming app on my phone my screen will turn white: I need help finding out why my screen goes white 8a937d04-9423-4b13-a801-9423bb61e186
  4. Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen: Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm able to launch other Gamepass games that do not...
  5. Xbox Series S white screen after launch game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S white screen after launch game: Hi. I have a white screen problem after I try to play game with my new monitor. After launching games, my screen goes black first and tries to display in HDR mode. and after this stage, screen...
  6. White flashes on screen during game

in XboX Insiders
    White flashes on screen during game: Kiddo was playing Castle of Illusion on the Series X (in alpha ring), and was experiencing white flashes on the screen. Audio and video seemed uninterrupted, so maybe not an HDMI/signal issue?...
  7. Game Pass Android - White Logo Wont Disappear @ Top of Screen

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Android - White Logo Wont Disappear @ Top of Screen: When I play Game Pass on my Android Note 10, three white ellipses dots and the xbox logo appears at the top leftcorner of my screen. I think its supposed to show up when you touch the screen to...
  8. XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open: Hi - My Minecraft game does not load on Xbox One console. I bought Xbox/Minecraft last year. It was working fine and suddenly stopped working. when I click on the game icon the screen shows a...
  9. Game clips have white screen with audio!

in XBoX on Windows
    Game clips have white screen with audio!: Hi people, So I've come across a really annoying problem which has left me baffled! I recorded multiple 30 seconds Rocket League clips on my PC using the windows game bar which is linked with...
  10. White screen, then game quits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    White screen, then game quits: Used to be, when an ad loaded, the screen would go black for a second, then the ad would start. Now, the screen goes white, and the game just quits. Not every ad, and since I never see it, I can't...