White screen log in xbox on pc

Discus and support White screen log in xbox on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to change my account in the Xbox app on PC, I get a white screen and I'm signed in with the active Windows profile, when I actually want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nora005c, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Nora005c
    Nora005c Guest

When I try to change my account in the Xbox app on PC, I get a white screen and I'm signed in with the active Windows profile, when I actually want to choose a different account, but the option doesn't appear.

:)

Nora005c, Oct 10, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Nora005c! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

You don't have to worry about these problems, they are generally easy to solve and well, we will help you here.

Try closing the Xbox app for PC completely and then launching it again.
    Click the Start button and search for "Xbox."
    Right-click the Xbox app in the search results and select "Close Window."
    Reopen the Xbox app and check if you can sign in successfully.

If the problem persists, you can completely uninstall the Xbox app from your PC and then reinstall it from the Microsoft Store.

Right-click the Start button and select "Settings."
    In the Settings window, click "Applications."
    In the list of apps and features, find and select "Xbox."
    Click "Uninstall" and follow the instructions to complete the uninstall process.
    Restart your PC and then go to the Microsoft Store to find the Xbox app and reinstall it.
    Launch the Xbox app and try switching accounts again to verify that the issue has been resolved.

If the problem persists, let me know, I will be attentive.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi again, Nora005c. I'm sorry to hear that the problem persists.

Instead of trying to switch accounts within the Xbox app
    Open the Xbox app.
    Select the player's image and choose Sign Out.
    Select Sign in and follow the prompts to enter the credentials for the other account.

Let me know if this worked.
  4. Nora005c Win User

Greetings Daniel, I followed all these steps but the problem is still there, for a moment I thought I had solved it but no.
  5. Yanyannnn Win User

white screen can’t log in

Hello harrison ψ weaver,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging in to your Xbox account due to a white screen. This issue could be caused by a number of factors, including a corrupted profile or a problem with your console's hardware. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

-Are you getting any error message?

-What was the last change you made on your end before the issue persist?

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

Clear your console's cache, press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds to fully power it off. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait at least 10 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and turn on your console.

Try signing in to your account on a different console or device to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, try resetting your console to its factory settings. This will erase all data on your console, so be sure to back up any important data before proceeding.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

White screen when logging in

Hi Kirsten, I’m Ryan.

There aren’t currently any confirmed outages affecting the ability to sign in to Xbox Live.
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Are you experiencing this issue on an Xbox One or Series X|S? Do you receive any specific error code/message? Please share a photo of exactly what appears when trying to sign in (just be sure to hide any personal info).
Thema:

1. White screen log in xbox on pc - Similar Threads - White screen log

2. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  3. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?: I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From...
  4. white screen can’t log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    white screen can’t log in: i can’t log in and everytime i try a white screen shows up so i’ve reset my console three times and it still doesn’t work i’ve also deleted and re added my account and it still doesn’t work...
  5. White screen when I log in to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    White screen when I log in to my account: White screen when I log in to my account. I tried to connect and did everything I could and still nothing 70fa6c92-232f-4855-9c4b-ca6b61b2520b
  6. How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back...: How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back in and unplugged it then plugged it back in 45b7bf9e-db27-4f11-b7a7-42c08fcaf509
  7. White screen when trying to log in.

in XboX Insiders
    White screen when trying to log in.: When i open the xbox app everything works as it should but when i try to log in i run into a problem. There is just a whitescreen that pops up everytime and then after like 3 seconds it goes away...
  8. White screen when logging in

in XBoX on Consoles
    White screen when logging in: White screen when logging in. I've tried soft resetting and hard resetting, also removing my account but when signing in again it goes straight to the white screen. What do I do?...
  9. Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?: I have to put my Microsoft password in every time and now it’s on a white screen only.I’ve tried the recommended soft reset and now it’s only a white screen and can only bring up the option to...
  10. Screen goes white after log in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen goes white after log in.: I can't log in on my kids account. It just gives me white screen after entering password. I have done everything from soft to complete reset, deleted account. I found main problem is the barrier...