White screen issue on Xbox serie s

Discus and support White screen issue on Xbox serie s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fabio Milesi, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Fabio Milesi
    Fabio Milesi Guest

Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?

:)

Fabio Milesi, Jan 10, 2024
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Fabio Milesi!

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a white screen issue on your Xbox Series S. This issue can be caused by a number of factors, including a corrupted system update or a hardware issue. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check for system updates: Make sure your Xbox Series S is up to date with the latest system updates. To do this, go to Settings > System > Updates & downloads > Console update available.

2. Clear the cache: Clearing the cache on your Xbox Series S can help resolve issues with the system. To do this, press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds. Once the console has turned off, unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds. Then, plug the power cord back in and turn on the console.

3. Try a different account: If the issue persists, try logging in with a different account to see if the issue is with your account or the console itself.

4. Contact Xbox Support: If none of the above steps work, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with your console. In this case, I recommend contacting Xbox Support for further assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
  4. OliverBrown6 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator

I have an Xbox series s I think ( it’s white )
  5. Joel Vos1 Win User

cant sign in just get white screen

I have the same issue with my series x with a white screen at my account login. I've tried resetting my console (twice), but the issue remains. I will get logged in with the Xbox app for the initial login after resetting, but subsequent logins are back to a white screen. Is there any other way to fix this issue than a soft reset?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Harry Potter legacy XlS won’t install on my Xbox one S

The Series S is a newer console. It looks like the white one in the picture above. A One S is the older generation.
Thema:

1. White screen issue on Xbox serie s - Similar Threads - White screen issue

2. Screen black and white

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen black and white: When I turn my Xbox one on the screen is black and white. I would unplug and turn on and that would work sometimes but now it is just black and white I have not changed any settings I decided to...
  3. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  4. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  5. White screen on sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    White screen on sign in: Good morning, I am getting really frustrated with a reoccurring problem on my daughter's console (Series S). Each time they sign in, they are met with a white screen which prevents them getting...
  6. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?: I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From...
  7. How do I the solve white screen issue when signing in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I the solve white screen issue when signing in?: I’ve seen a similar question on here before, but none of the solutions worked for me. When signing into my account, it shows flashes of a loading screen before going white and not allowing me to...
  8. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Windows
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  9. How do I fix white screen issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix white screen issue?: I can’t sign into my main account, every time I try to it loads briefly and then a white screen appears. It was fine yesterday morning and started doing this yesterday night, I’m able to sign into...
  10. issue white ball in center of screen msfs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue white ball in center of screen msfs: It is being very difficult to use MSFS v 1.33.8.0. Since the previous version, a white dot is appearing together with white squares on the aircraft screens. The white dot makes the mouse disappear...