White Screen appears on LED when i try to sign-in to play my gamepass games,i cant lgin

Discus and support White Screen appears on LED when i try to sign-in to play my gamepass games,i cant lgin in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; White Screen(half) appears on LED,see the xbox page on the background when i try to sign-in to play my gamepass games whi i downloaded,i cant login... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kh Farhan, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Kh Farhan
    Kh Farhan Guest

White Screen appears on LED when i try to sign-in to play my gamepass games,i cant lgin

White Screen(half) appears on LED,see the xbox page on the background when i try to sign-in to play my gamepass games whi i downloaded,i cant login into my profile.there is no option coming to enter user credentials

tried restarting the console,controller and led twice.

didn't work

:)

Kh Farhan, Jun 30, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Kh! thank you for writing in.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your console.

If you don't mind, please answer the following questions:

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

- Are you connected to the internet via WiFi?

- Are there any external devices plugged into your console's USB ports?

- Is this white screen completely blank? does it show a loading symbol?

- Are you receiving any error codes/messages before, during, or after the white screen?

Thank you.
  3. LeosantosR Win User

Xbox One (FAT) Power Supply (Brick) with orange light

sometimes the white led appears, when i try to turn it on makes the sound and then the led turns orange and shuts the console off
  4. IrisLu1 Win User

Minecraft

Same, it takes me to a white screen that’s apparently already loaded when I try to sign into MC PE. I can’t sign in or play with my friends.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

White screen when I try to sign into profile

Hi Orbit N! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I am very sorry that you are experiencing the white screen problem, but don't worry, I will do everything possible to help you. For this, we must restore the console saving your data and applications.

Follow these steps:

- Turn off your console.
    - Unplug all external storage drives from the console's USB ports.
    - Turn on your console.
    - Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Keep Games & Apps.

Just keep in mind that you will need an internet connection and your account details (email and password) to complete this process.

Resetting your console to factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox partnerships. Anything not synced with Xbox Live will be lost. If your console has been constantly connected to the Internet and Xbox Live services, your saved data should be backed up to the cloud.

• If your console does not allow you to access the settings menu to reset it, try doing it through the troubleshooting menu. So:

- Turn off your console and unplug it for 30 seconds.
    - Plug your console back into the outlet.
    - While the console is off, press and hold the BIND button.
    - Without releasing it, press the power button once (do not hold it down).
    - Continue pressing BIND for 15 seconds.

The BIND button is the one used to bind controllers to your console.

If the troubleshooting menu appears, select "Reset Xbox" > "Keep games and apps."

Let me know if this information was useful to you, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. G Smith007 Win User

Flickering blocks appearing in Battlefield 4

Hi, I have an issue with battlefield 4 and all my xbox one games. Hope someone can help explain as its really upsetting. I cannot enjoy any of my games. I will try describe it at clear as possible. basically, all my games are receiving screen blur. It only
    happens with Xbox One. For example, the trees in battlefield loose detail and glow white, then re appear again. Theres also a lot of blur on the gun when moving past white walls, etc. Tried all things possible, game mode etc. Any ideas. Would getting a plasma
    fix this. My tv isn't even old its led lgd. ??
Thema:

1. White Screen appears on LED when i try to sign-in to play my gamepass games,i cant lgin - Similar Threads - White Screen appears

2. Screen black and white

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen black and white: When I turn my Xbox one on the screen is black and white. I would unplug and turn on and that would work sometimes but now it is just black and white I have not changed any settings I decided to...
  3. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  4. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  5. White screen on sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    White screen on sign in: Good morning, I am getting really frustrated with a reoccurring problem on my daughter's console (Series S). Each time they sign in, they are met with a white screen which prevents them getting...
  6. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Consoles
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  7. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?: I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From...
  8. white screen can’t log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    white screen can’t log in: i can’t log in and everytime i try a white screen shows up so i’ve reset my console three times and it still doesn’t work i’ve also deleted and re added my account and it still doesn’t work...
  9. When choosing my profile and entering my password a white screen will appear. I have tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When choosing my profile and entering my password a white screen will appear. I have tried...: Can't get the white screen off after entering my password to log in. I've tried the soft reboot power cycle and removing the account and adding it back. Nothing is working. Any other tips?...
  10. Xbox Series X keeps crashing after white spots appear on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps crashing after white spots appear on screen: White spots pop up while playing Fortnite or Overwatch. Eventually the Xbox crashes. Restarting, reinstaling, using different player accounts, emptying cache, nothing helps. Does anyone have...