White lines flicker across screen

Discus and support White lines flicker across screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This issue has been persistent with all games and i have tried many fixes. Every time i start a game, I get a problem where flickering white lines... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fimbreezy133, May 4, 2022.

1. Fimbreezy133
    Fimbreezy133 Guest

This issue has been persistent with all games and i have tried many fixes. Every time i start a game, I get a problem where flickering white lines appear across my screen and whenever a cutscene appears, my game freezes until an eventual crash. This issue only became evident after a couple of weeks. I have already tried different TVs, HDMIs, Resets, TV settings yet this issue still persists.

My TV is a Westinghouse 40 in. 1080p Full HD Roku TV WR40FE2009

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/TQKPEB8Y

:)

Fimbreezy133, May 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps, Fimbreezy133. Have you tried to lower the resolution to check if that fixes the issue? If yes, and the same issue occurs, the console may need to be repaired by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/devices.
  3. kumichetty Win User

Xbox one s

Also after resetting wen the xbox symbol is on the green screen there like white lines runs across at the bottom of the screen
  4. Glu10Free Win User

Roxio game capture please help!

I've never used the Roxio, but I have used the Dazzle before and the top portion of the screen was always flickering and had white lines. The only solution I had was to crop it out using an editing program. Have you tried cropping a bit of the bottom screen
    to remove the flicker? Either that or it sounds like a wire maybe loose.
  5. Metalheaddddddd Win User

Video Issues

I tried it on our other tv and it happens there too, and now I'm getting white lines flashing across the login screen and home menu.
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Screen flickering pixels across screen

Sometimes I notice flickering if my console doesn't have enough air flow. Please ensure that it's not in an enclosed area and has proper flow. The xbox can get quite hot and poor flow will have adverse results.
Thema:

1. White lines flicker across screen - Similar Threads - White lines flicker

2. My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.: My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is back and white. I tried everything to fix it but it isn't working. Kindly advise as what to do next. 7c93afc1-8d01-4e43-9874-bd362b3f542a
  3. Screen black and white

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen black and white: When I turn my Xbox one on the screen is black and white. I would unplug and turn on and that would work sometimes but now it is just black and white I have not changed any settings I decided to...
  4. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  5. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  6. Microsoft Store has a white line under it along with a few other start menu icons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store has a white line under it along with a few other start menu icons: Subject is pretty self explanatory but here have a picture of it I guess It won't open or anything Any ideas on why this is happening or how I could fix it? Thanks! Also I couldn't find any...
  7. Xbox Series X AppleTV white line on letter box

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X AppleTV white line on letter box: I am out of ideas and seeing if anyone else has this issue. When watching movies in AppleTV that are 4K, HDR and letter box, there is a white line that appears after skipping ahead or rewinding....
  8. Horizontal white flickering line

in XboX Insiders
    Horizontal white flickering line: Anyone having an issue with a horizontal white flickering line on the Series X? Problem only started to happen when I downloaded the insider programme for Dolby Vision. Happens when streaming...
  9. White Line at the Bottom of my TV screen when playing Xbox one X and Netflix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    White Line at the Bottom of my TV screen when playing Xbox one X and Netflix.: I recently received a new 55 inch RCA 4K TV, Model# RNSMU5536-B. After hooking my Xbox One X up, the TV part worked great. No problems at all!! Then when I attempted to play Assassins Creed...
  10. Weird White line on the side of screen for certain games for Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird White line on the side of screen for certain games for Xbox one.: Hello, I was wondering if this is my gpu going faulty or just a bug in Xbox one's hardware, when I play a few games such as wolfenstien the new order or a random indie game I was testing out to...