White light flickering like a photoflash on xbox series x connected to 4K monitor

Discus and support White light flickering like a photoflash on xbox series x connected to 4K monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox series x which I used to play in fullHD monitor. I always wanted a 4k monitor and I finally got a samsung 32uj59 UHD 4k monitor and was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adil Monu l p, Oct 5, 2023.

1. White light flickering like a photoflash on xbox series x connected to 4K monitor

I have a xbox series x which I used to play in fullHD monitor. I always wanted a 4k monitor and I finally got a samsung 32uj59 UHD 4k monitor and was really happy that now I can get the full potential of the xbox series x even thou the monitor does not support HDR10. Now I can see a white flash light flashing in my monitor sometimes. I have tested and tried lot of settings in xbox as well as in monitor. when I restart this flickering is not happening. I think the flickering is triggered by netflix kind of apps. I'm not pretty sure what is happening. this is really annoying. if there is any fix to this problem. please help me with this.

:)

Adil Monu l p, Oct 5, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

White light flickering like a photoflash on xbox series x connected to 4K monitor

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try:
    1. Power cycle your machine.
    2. Try using a different profile.
    3. Remove and re-add your profile.
    4. Clear the cache for those apps.
    5. Uninstall and reinstall the apps.
  3. Adil Monu l p Win User

But the problem does not have with any other devices. Only when I open netflix or disney plus in xbox these flikkering is coming.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. Since your Xbox worked fine on the other screen, you may contact your current screen manufacturer for further support.
  5. RAIDEN496 Win User

LG HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color issue (Screen flickering)

not sure if the flickering is the same. But i have a sony 4k with HDR and when ever i am playing games i will get flickering., The screen does no flicker as in a HDMI problem as in turning on and off. It's more like the color flickering from dark to light
    really fast. But If I turn off 4k on the Xbox it will correct the problem.
  6. NEVER_FEAR Win User

Series X.... what TV we going with?

I have my current Xbox One X connected to a 4k monitor, ALthough it does not have HDR so I might upgrade before the Series X comes out.
Thema:

1. White light flickering like a photoflash on xbox series x connected to 4K monitor - Similar Threads - White light flickering

2. Xbox One Original power brick cycle from white to orange light 3 to 4 times when I plug it in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Original power brick cycle from white to orange light 3 to 4 times when I plug it in: My Xbox One Original power brick issue Hi guys, When I plug in my power brick it changes lights 3 to 4 times from orange to white then again orange then white does it 3 to 4 times and Xbox turn...
  3. POWER BRICK WHITE LIGHT KEEPS FADING

in XBoX Accessibility
    POWER BRICK WHITE LIGHT KEEPS FADING: Everytime I plug my power cord in it stays orange but then it turns white and then fades. Help! f5a7e003-1fa3-45f2-883b-85dea78afa25
  4. Hardware failure - GPU / Violent flashing strobe of rainbow disco-ball and white light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware failure - GPU / Violent flashing strobe of rainbow disco-ball and white light: I have an Xbox Series X purchased in 2020. When playing some games, especially any/all games utilizing the Unreal 4 Engine, the screen violently flashes with rainbow dots of light, like a disco...
  5. After prolonged use my Series X starts “flashing” the brightness of white/light colors....

in XboX Insiders
    After prolonged use my Series X starts “flashing” the brightness of white/light colors....: Hello all, I’ve done some investigating of my own, and have been unable to find specifically the issue my Xbox is experiencing. It’s still under warranty, but I suspect there’s an issue with the...
  6. Controller has the steady white light but won’t connect to the Xbox wired or wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller has the steady white light but won’t connect to the Xbox wired or wireless: Controller has the white steady light but It won’t work on the Xbox c0ecebfd-7281-462c-8b42-6a120c682913
  7. Controller doesnt show up on pc but blinks white light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller doesnt show up on pc but blinks white light: Hello, so when i plug my controller into my PC USB port, controller starts to flash but my pc doesnt do the sound when something connects or anything i simply just cant find anything about the...
  8. XBOX Series Controller gamepad for PC LED X-button White light is the reason for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series Controller gamepad for PC LED X-button White light is the reason for the...: First, I never use vibration in games. So, everything said here is about the power consumption of the gamepad without using any vibration ever. I was puzzled when I switched recently from...
  9. Xbox One randomly shuts off (orange light on power brick instead of white) while playing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One randomly shuts off (orange light on power brick instead of white) while playing...: My Xbox one will shut off randomly (light on the power brick will turn orange instead of the usual white) while I am playing Rockstar games (specifically GTA V and Red Dead Redemption 2). It does...
  10. White light on controller & Xbox being weak.

in XboX Insiders
    White light on controller & Xbox being weak.: So i were playing today. And while i did that my screen became darker and the xbox logo on xbox+ Controller isn't så light up as it used to be. This is the first time this happend go me. I updated...