While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?

Discus and support While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As mentioned in the title, is there a way to be able to use One-guide or other streaming services while I'm using the game streaming app on my phone?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JayRadTime, Jan 30, 2020.

1. While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?

As mentioned in the title, is there a way to be able to use One-guide or other streaming services while I'm using the game streaming app on my phone? I'm hugely interested in the prospect of game streaming and Xcloud, it would be all the more useful if my wife could watch content while I am playing games from my phone.

submitted by /u/JayRadTime
    [link] [comments]

/u/JayRadTime, Jan 30, 2020
  2. LE DANGER DOG Win User

Xbox Video movies come in way too dark.

I don't know if this is a new thing cropping up, but I definately have experienced it for all of the streaming services I use, Amazon, Netflix, and Xbox video, within the last month.

I use RGB on a projector. Streaming quality from my PC is fine, usual brightness. DVDs, Games, and system menus are fine. Even the trailer for the movie before I rent it is bright and beautiful.

But once I start streaming from one of these services: awful. The recent movies I've watched have been Thor and the Harry Potter series. All too dark to see almost anything at all. Thor was on Netflix, The first 6 Harry Potters on Amazon, and the 7th
    on Xbox video.
  3. War5torm Win User

Netflix on xbox 360

Doing anything on the internet uses your data. Streaming videos (youtube, netflix, hulu, etc.), surfing the web, playing online games, even leaving your facebook page open will use your data (albeit small amounts).

Video streaming is what eats up the most data, especially if you're streaming HD videos. If you find yourself watching a lot of Netflix and going over your limit, I would recommend upgrading your internet to "Unlimited". I have Rogers Unlimited, costs about
    $60 - $70 I think, and I download games via Xbox Live, and stream videos from youtube and Netflix constantly.

Depending on how much internet usage you get per month will depend on how much Netflix you can watch.
  4. BlahDog4 Win User

When playing streaming video from Amazon prime and now the Xbox-Fitness game, I don't get the voice sound track

I'm just using HDMI out from the xbox-one to my TV. So far everything has worked fine, games, YouTube, Netflix, etc. Only two apps so far have had the voice track drop out, that's the Amazon Prime streaming app and the Xbox-One fitness app when it's playing
    back a workout video.
  5. The Empty Way Win User

Netflix and Amazon Lovefilm - Choppy Framerate

Same issues with Amazon for me too since at least Friday 3/28. Netflix far smoother, not perfect though. Afraid to use Xbox Video while this is going on, might lose money on bad rental, etc. I can stream Amazon (and Netflix) smooth as butter in full HD on
    my Sony Blu-ray player - hardwire connected to the same router/modem as my Xbox One.

It's very nice to find this thread tonight ans see Misses Joust's comment just above. Staying frosty until a fix (my dynamic contrast is already off).
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Xbox One App Streaming

Netflix app? Amazon video app? Xbox video app? Or all video streaming apps? Did you try a hard reset? Sorry you are having problems. I have only used Amazon and Netflix. So far nothing terrible happening for me yet. Though I use those apps infrequently
Thema:

While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?

1. While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.? - Similar Threads - While using game

2. Is there a way to do cloud gaming while also using my xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to do cloud gaming while also using my xbox?: My family just got a Samsung TV and want to use my account for the cloud gaming and I'm trying to see if I can play on my xbox while they also do that without having to pay for a new game pass...
  3. game chat while using party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game chat while using party chat: Does Xbox have any plans to allow people using discord/xbox party chat to be able to hear game chat at the same time? e564b3b5-b16f-48ec-8d91-f3b2154bf94e
  4. How to generate a script while using the windows Game Bar video recording

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to generate a script while using the windows Game Bar video recording: I'm using the windows Game Bar video recording option to record my lectures. Can I get generated a script on those other than the video recording ? or a transcript of the voice recording? OR Do...
  5. While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...: When I’m using my elite controller, I try to go in the 360 game my mic doesn’t work but if I switch to a normal controller it does work but not with my elite controller...
  6. I can't use Win+G to open the xbox game bar while gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use Win+G to open the xbox game bar while gaming.: Hi!My native language is not English, so I will use translation software to translate what I want to express, which may lead to misinterpretation of my meaning, you can always ask questions about...
  7. Cannot use discord while in a game

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot use discord while in a game: Whenever I join a call, it doesn't let me speak with the other members while in a game, I only hear them then it disconnects. Only when I'm in the call menu on my Xbox does it work properly. I...
  8. I bought PC Game Pass while travelling and now can't use it at home - Region locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought PC Game Pass while travelling and now can't use it at home - Region locked: Is there a way to change the region of my purchase? I bought the 3 months for $1.00 special over Christmas (in Costa Rica), and am now unable to use it now that I am home. Thanks!...
  9. The Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes without notice while it's in use.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes without notice while it's in use.: App version: 2009.263.917 b: v11 Cloud versión : 1.1.0 Cloud UI: 1.1.3 Gamepad navigation: 0.2.1 Suport: 1.0.1 submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. Stream game from console while not restricting use from others?

in XboX Insiders
    Stream game from console while not restricting use from others?: Hi I was wondering if I could stream my games like I do with the x project while someone else can use my xbox to do things like watch netflix. The main reason I'm using the app is so I can game...