While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...

Discus and support While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I’m using my elite controller, I try to go in the 360 game my mic doesn’t work but if I switch to a normal controller it does work but not with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jumpydragon Z, Aug 3, 2023.

1. While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...

When I’m using my elite controller, I try to go in the 360 game my mic doesn’t work but if I switch to a normal controller it does work but not with

my elite controller

:)

Jumpydragon Z, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work while I’m in normal party chat?

Hi Jumpydragon,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

I suggest to try basic troubleshooting steps like making sure your controller is updated, make sure it's not muted and also reset the internet connection and power cycle of the console.

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down. Also try to re-add your profile and see how it goes.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/en/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Kind regards
  3. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Controller

i wouldnt go back to a normal controller after buying the elite s2
  4. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Xbox elite s2

Yes, the Elite S2 have to work with the Xbox One, did you tried to connect with a cable directly just to see if this works? Not all the time, just to see if it connects so you can play. I had one time an issue that my controller a normal one didn't connect
    with my Xbox, I used a cable and than it works fine after that.
  5. toonarmy206 Win User

Upcoming controller update

I used the data cable from my Samsung S2 which worked fine to update the controller.
  6. Schizzy718 Win User

Audio chat issues while streaming

I dont stream but does your mic work while not streaming? I would check that because the mic could be bad or the controller connection might be bad as well.
Thema:

While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...

1. While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work... - Similar Threads - While using elite

2. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  3. The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.: This has been happening on Windows 11 for several weeks. The Xbox app is starting to give an error due to this issue, partially disabling the app submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  5. I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...: Before my spring break, my connection worked beautifully with little to no issues in my college dorm room. When I took my Xbox X back home for spring break it worked there to with little to no...
  6. Edge keeps crashing while using Geforce Now

in XBoX on Windows
    Edge keeps crashing while using Geforce Now: Hello there, I am using Edge on my xbox series s to use Geforce Now to stream Games. I have done this for about 2 years and never had any Problems with it. This changed about a few ago or maybe...
  7. How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...: How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard connected via usb? I can see that there is an option to do so on Xbox one but not on Xbox series X. Please I...
  8. Remote play while Xbox is being used locally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play while Xbox is being used locally?: Can I use remote play while someone is using the Xbox locally? We have two different sign in accounts on our Series X. If I want to remote play, can I without interrupting someone watching a movie...
  9. Is there a way to do cloud gaming while also using my xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to do cloud gaming while also using my xbox?: My family just got a Samsung TV and want to use my account for the cloud gaming and I'm trying to see if I can play on my xbox while they also do that without having to pay for a new game pass...
  10. Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite...: Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite Series 2 controller, and using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. The audio is fine if i hardwire...