While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

Discus and support While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Garrett Nickolay, Mar 2, 2024.

1. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi.

I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer.

:)

Garrett Nickolay, Mar 2, 2024
  2. leo88rj Win User

Network settings won't open ,keep getting error

I normally connect through wireless ,but at the moment it won't connect automaticly as I've done a full reset trying to fix this issue,and can't go into my network settings on my console to connect my Xbox to the wifi
  3. - AJ - Win User

While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console unplug it and move the console closer to the router

Hi, Garrett! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your console.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could answer the following questions:

- To clarify, is this happening on a regular Xbox One S or the All-digital Xbox One S?
    - Are you getting any error codes/messages when this happens?
    - May I ask how long did you have the console unplugged?
    - Do you have any external devices plugged into your console?
    - Is this the first time going through the setup process on this console, or was this the result of doing a factory reset?

Thank you, I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. kuckiejar Win User

0x80bd0010 error

I'm getting this error as well. I've tried resetting my xbox and router various times. When I turn on my console I can't log into my account. I have verified that my account billing is up to date and correct. My wifi connection is working.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Can't connect anymore!

Hey there Coke! I understand you are having some issues connecting to your WiFi. If you haven't already, please try resetting your Network Settings on the console and set the WiFi connection up again. Let us know if that helps, thanks!
  6. baseballbeastcm Win User

Xbox one error code 0x87dd001a, won't connect to router

I got the same error message i can't connect to xbox live while my brother is currently using the same wifi on a diffrent xbox one and thats working i tried unplugging my router and unpluging my xbox and plugging it back in I've also tried to set up a new
    wireless connection on the xbox one and i got the same error message
Thema:

While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

1. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console... - Similar Threads - While trying set

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  4. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  5. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  6. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  7. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  8. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  9. I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...: I think Xbox cloud gaming is down 5914dcc5-d07e-4221-b756-480acf3fd8b4
  10. My Xbox one x suddenly times out while trying to load any app, including settings....

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one x suddenly times out while trying to load any app, including settings....: As mentioned, any app or other items, such as settings. just crash out completely. I see older questions similar to this, but I'm not seeing any real resolution. MS support used to be awesome a...