While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...

Discus and support While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While we are streaming, the stream cannot hear him at all. I saw a question answered before me asking this, and did as it said, I tried to fix my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CohenBarnes, Mar 19, 2020.

1. CohenBarnes
    CohenBarnes Guest

While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...

While we are streaming, the stream cannot hear him at all. I saw a question answered before me asking this, and did as it said, I tried to fix my privacy settings. I unblocked everything, but the stream still could not hear him. So I'm kind of stumped
    here, I don't know what to do. If you could get back to me as soon as possible, that would be great. Thanks!

:)

CohenBarnes, Mar 19, 2020
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Twitch streaming

Ah, I completely blanked on the PS4 issue. Unfortunately, the only way to do that then would be to use a capture card connected to a PC. PS4 currently doesn't offer cross-platform play except for Fortnite and Rocket League. If you and your friend are playing
    any other game it will be impossible for you to stream from your Xbox and have him be heard in the stream.
  3. My Buck Stick Win User

twitch question

In the Twitch settings while streaming you can choose to mute your mic so that your voice won't be heard on your stream. Your friends will still be able to chat with you.

Regarding your second question, even with the microphone on, the twitch stream does not pick up the voices of other people in your party. I actually found this forum trying to find a way to make twitch pick up the voices of my friends as well as my own.
  4. Susan Ford1 Win User

Does anyone know how you get party chat to come through stream on twitch

Im trying to get my fortnite party chat to come through stream on twitch
  5. Jurassic WorldI Rex Win User

This game doesn't allow live streaming

Same with me. I tried streaming Fortnite on Twitch tonight through my Xbox and it also said This game doesn't allow live streaming, and that has never happened to me before.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

So comparing the settings from a PS4 streaming to twitch and an Xbox One streaming to Twitch isn't the best comparison to ensure everything is working, as settings and options could be different or behave differently on each console. But to be clear, your
    friend is on a PS4 streaming via a Twitch/native streaming on the console and not via a PC and capture card? Additionally when you say 'non-xbox' friends, do you mean players on different platforms, or do you mean users on Xbox that are not your Xbox friends?
    That can help us determine the next best steps for troubleshooting.

I would recommend reviewing the Privacy and Online Safety Settings for your account. Make sure
    settings are there to allow you to share outside of Xbox Live. While there review the other settings and make sure there set to what you're comfortable with, since you're streaming to the internet.
Thema:

1. While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I... - Similar Threads - While streaming Fortnite

2. Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.: Any chance they updated it so we can hear other people on discord in my stream from my xbox? I would love to be able to stream with my people on PC, thanks all. submitted by...
  3. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  4. No team audio while streaming to twitch.

in XBoX on Windows
    No team audio while streaming to twitch.: I seem to be having issues with team audio while streaming to twitch. For that past few days, I have been using the integrated twitch streaming function on my Xbox, But only my voice can be heard...
  5. Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...: Hi, While playing with cloud services or remoting in to my console I get a horizontal line appearing every few seconds. See video here: Recording 2023-11-18 090809.mp4 I have made sure all...
  6. Twitch cricket sound while streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch cricket sound while streaming: We are having this issue for so long and when is xbox going to fix this? Xbox is getting worse everytime e3842333-c459-42cd-8c4d-0239aa0fc5f4
  7. Discord Audio not including while streaming on twitch through Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Audio not including while streaming on twitch through Xbox: Has this Been Fixed? submitted by /u/WarStrange5806 [link] [comments]
  8. Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream: I recently wanted to start streaming and I found out that a good way to start setting that up for Xbox games is through remote play, but every time that I log onto the Xbox app for my PC for...
  9. Trying to stream to friends on Discord but get slapped by a “Stream unavailable while...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to stream to friends on Discord but get slapped by a “Stream unavailable while...: Trying to stream on Discord but can’t. submitted by /u/Roguen1995 [link] [comments]
  10. Someone please help, my audio is cutting out while I stream.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone please help, my audio is cutting out while I stream.: My audio when I plug in my headset to my Xbox series X controller during a stream is cutting out every second as if someone was muting and unmuting my stream. I haven't touched the settings at all...