while playing the division one on xbox one it shut off

Discus and support while playing the division one on xbox one it shut off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; while playing the division one on xbox one it shut off 12069952-0973-4238-a9ee-8d997e90edb0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by david hancox, May 4, 2023.

1. david hancox
    david hancox Guest

:)

david hancox, May 4, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello David, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

Which model Xbox One are you using please and if it's plugged into a surge protector please try plugging it directly to a wall outlet.

When the console shut down did it feel warm?
  3. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Nadella is in favor or against Microsoft's shareholders who want the end of Xbox Division?

The Xbox division will never end. If anything, it may be sold off to become its own company, but the Xbox Division will never just 'shut down'. I am not even worried about this one bit.
  4. -- Rick -- Win User

Xbox one shuts off while playing ESO

Hi King,

that doesn't sound too good and there are a few possible causes/solutions. I would tend to think its an ESO problem but here are a couple of things to check.

Firstly have a look at
    this
    as this fixed some issues of ESO crashing and taking the xbox with it.

Secondly run through
    this
    page with possible causes/solutions.

I none of those seems to work I suggest you
    contact main support
    to see if they have any other suggestions! Hopefully you get it sorted!
  5. sew3334 Win User

My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

TonyMazz1 ,In Division 2,so your console one time turned shutted off, on 14% loading ? Like mine
  6. SR STARWARS Win User

Want to join a clan

at shadow hunters gaming, we accept anyone. While we don't have an XBOX 1 division in play right now, we have been wanting to get one started. Why don't u come head up the xbox 1 division? the head of the division gets to choose the games their division
    plays. www.fornovices.com/shadowhuntersgaming.
Thema:

1. while playing the division one on xbox one it shut off - Similar Threads - while playing division

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  6. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  7. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  8. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  9. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  10. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d