while playing on pc on xbox X | S wireless gamepad it disconnects itself and reconnects but...

Discus and support while playing on pc on xbox X | S wireless gamepad it disconnects itself and reconnects but... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; while playing on pc through gamepad xbox (connected by adapter from xbox) it disconnects and then connects, but no longer works although the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Максим Пилипенко1, Nov 12, 2023.

1. while playing on pc on xbox X | S wireless gamepad it disconnects itself and reconnects but...

while playing on pc through gamepad xbox (connected by adapter from xbox) it disconnects and then connects, but no longer works although the xbox button is lit, and after that it does not work neither by adapter nor by wire, to work need to reboot pc, what to do?

:)

Максим Пилипенко1, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

while playing on pc on xbox X | S wireless gamepad it disconnects itself and reconnects but it doesn't work anymore.

Always at your service Максим П, I'm really glad that the problem was solved.

Take care of yourself.
  3. Максим Пил Win User

while playing on pc on xbox X | S wireless gamepad it disconnects itself and reconnects but it doesn't work anymore.

thank you very much it really helped
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Максим П, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

Once I have a problem similar to yours and some steps helped me solve this problem with the controller connected via USB, there are several things you should keep in mind. For example:

1. Update the driver software.
    2. After the update, disconnect the controller from the console or computer.
    3. Take out the battery from the controller.
    4. Press and hold the Xbox button for 30 seconds.
    5. Reconnect the battery and plug the controller back into the console or computer.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nnecting/f8e8c28f-7b12-44e3-ad0c-3381e6fe5496

Let me know if this was helpful to you and if you need more help let me know, I will be attentive to continue helping you.

Thank you for understanding, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Perfect, I will be attentive to your response.
  6. Максим Пил Win User

thanks I will try it and write if it helped
Thema:

while playing on pc on xbox X | S wireless gamepad it disconnects itself and reconnects but...

1. while playing on pc on xbox X | S wireless gamepad it disconnects itself and reconnects but... - Similar Threads - while playing wireless

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  6. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  7. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  8. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  9. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  10. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d