Which Xbox360 generation (FAT? SLIM? E?) supports MK Arcade Kollection?

Discus and support Which Xbox360 generation (FAT? SLIM? E?) supports MK Arcade Kollection? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, folks. I need more details about this kind of combo MKAK+XBOX360. 1. Is MKAK still legally obtainable? 2. Is MKAK running native gamecode or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dht666, Jan 13, 2017.

1. dht666
    dht666 Guest

Hi, folks.

I need more details about this kind of combo MKAK+XBOX360.

1. Is MKAK still legally obtainable?

2. Is MKAK running native gamecode or emulation?

3. Which Xbox360 generation suits best for MKAK? I'm planning to buy Xbox just for this game alone. Hence the questions...

:)

dht666, Jan 13, 2017
  2. Gamestop Klassic T Stick game bundle SEPTEMBER 2nd

I use to work there and asked my bud when the stick was coming and he replied Sep 2nd. So MK arcade Collection Sep 2nd yes! Goodbye Mk 9 lol jk. Really going to be 200/200 this, and am very looking forward to it. I attracted crowds in arcades In mk 2 in
    the early 90's

NeonCthulhuCult, Jan 13, 2017
  3. Mortal Kombat

11 more days and a new generation of MK will be upon us! Which Xbox360 generation (FAT? SLIM? E?) supports MK Arcade Kollection? :)

Galactic Geek, Jan 13, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The game is still available through the marketplace - Mortal Kombat Arcade

From what I've read, it's emulation.

The types of 360 consoles won't affect actual gameplay. They will all run the game the same way.

Smwutches, Jan 14, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. XBL Prophet Win User

Good XBL Arcade games @400 MSP?

I just got MK Arcade Kollection for 400msp. It will go back up to 800msp on the 9th, but it's pretty good.
  7. Auswulf Win User

Should I or Shouldn't I?

Is your hammered Xbox 360 a FAT or a Slim? if it is a slim you could get one of those new E arcade units, slide your old hard drive into its bay and you will be set.
  8. NeonCthulhuCult Win User

Season Pass Thought

MY Money Is On MK arcade Kollection !!AFTER!!I ALL MK9 DLC characters arrive. My Foresight tells me Really Late September (which is still summer) early october !!Fair warning!! I was right about Skarlet being late june and kenshi july and beyond( pat myself
    on back there, saw that coming. Posted it in Mk vs Dc before forum makeover)
  9. R32Raines Win User

MK Arcade Kollection Achievements

Live sees them as 2 different sets of achievements.
Thema:

1. Which Xbox360 generation (FAT? SLIM? E?) supports MK Arcade Kollection? - Similar Threads - Xbox360 generation FAT

2. DNS error 80151903 on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error 80151903 on xbox360: I keep getting a dns error when testing connecting WiFi this is my first time and when I turn Xbox on it says the 80151903 3237def7-6908-4517-aef8-73335ac9f7cf
  3. Can't add visa to Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add visa to Xbox360: I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good. dcc7a901-2c5f-49a2-9e58-3bae12430bd7
  4. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  5. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  6. my Xbox360 download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox360 download speed: my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart....
  7. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  8. Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed: So i was trying to get my old save files from my xbox 360 on the cloud to play them on my Xbox One since some of the games are retro compatible but even by having all the requirements and seeing...
  9. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  10. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...