Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ...

Discus and support Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dying light, You get attached to a couple characters in the game. Soma, The story is awesome if you are into sci-fi, the game uses stealth & puzzles... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SUPERSOAKERx69, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ...

Dying light, You get attached to a couple characters in the game.

Soma, The story is awesome if you are into sci-fi, the game uses stealth & puzzles to tell Simon's unsettling story.

Bioshock, Don't want to say much but this game deserves your play through.

:)

SUPERSOAKERx69, Sep 6, 2018
  2. WhiTeYxM
    WhiTeYxM Guest
    Which Game Do You Think It Has The Best Community?

Viva pinata has the best community because i'm the only one in it Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ... :)

WhiTeYxM, Sep 6, 2018
  3. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest
    Which Game Do You Think It Has The Best Community?

I had the most fun in the UFC ( old ) fourms. The fourm started to die out alittle, then after xbox.com changes it died. Oh, the good days. I will say the gamer parents is the best right now.

PhDPeddler, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ...

I think Halo Reach had a great story. You really get to fill in the boots of Noble 6 and along the missions, you learn about the backgrounds of each person your team. Eventually, you start to see how hopeless the war is against the covenant and each of your
    comrades soon begin dying in combat try to give humanity the best shot and surviving the war.

Ultimately you and your whole team perish.

Best,

Jon Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ... :)

At the Nozzle, Sep 6, 2018
  5. Jav0r
    Jav0r Guest
    Mass Effect 2 great story and characters

Shepard building a team to try to save every being in the galaxy. The character development is great in this game.

Jav0r, Sep 6, 2018
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Storywise it’s hard to say because there’ve been so many, but Spec Ops The Line had a good story.

brandiesel1, Sep 6, 2018
  7. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Can I cheat, and say The WItcher? Technically it is 3 games, but the main story, side stories, and tertiary stories all add up to one of the largest gaming narratives ever (IMHO). I hope Cyberpunk meets the standards I expect now from Projekt Red.

Echo4Ent, Sep 6, 2018
  8. Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ...

+1 for the witcher and mass effect trilogies. In both cases I got attached to both the main char and the entire cast thanks to the great story even when the gameplay was not so polished in the first chapters.

MRallamagoosa, Sep 6, 2018
  9. Witcher 3 for me. Just so much lore and depth to it.

coco meat train, Sep 6, 2018
  10. The witcher 3, what I liked most abou the story was how it made me so close to the characters.

Bioshock is really cool too !

GreyStormGaming, Sep 6, 2018
  11. Sneaky Pups
    Sneaky Pups Guest
    If you count an entire series as a story then halo. My best memories comes from that franchise playing coop with friends

Sneaky Pups, Nov 2, 2018
  12. Sneaky Pups Win User

Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made it so good?

If you count an entire series as a story then halo. My best memories comes from that franchise playing coop with friends
  13. Jav0r Win User

Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made it so good?

Mass Effect 2 great story and characters

Shepard building a team to try to save every being in the galaxy. The character development is great in this game.
  14. At the Nozzle Win User

I think Halo Reach had a great story. You really get to fill in the boots of Noble 6 and along the missions, you learn about the backgrounds of each person your team. Eventually, you start to see how hopeless the war is against the covenant and each of your
    comrades soon begin dying in combat try to give humanity the best shot and surviving the war.

Ultimately you and your whole team perish.

Best,

Jon :)
  15. MRallamagoosa Win User

+1 for the witcher and mass effect trilogies. In both cases I got attached to both the main char and the entire cast thanks to the great story even when the gameplay was not so polished in the first chapters.
  16. Echo4Ent Win User

Can I cheat, and say The WItcher? Technically it is 3 games, but the main story, side stories, and tertiary stories all add up to one of the largest gaming narratives ever (IMHO). I hope Cyberpunk meets the standards I expect now from Projekt Red.
Thema:

Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ...

1. Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ... - Similar Threads - video game has

2. My mouse wobbles in every video game. It has a signal rate of 1000hz like every gamer but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse wobbles in every video game. It has a signal rate of 1000hz like every gamer but...: My mouse wobbles in every video game. It has a signal rate of 1000hz like every gamer but the xbox series x only supports 125hz. c61284ad-93ee-43a8-a180-221de258a45f
  3. Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All": Hello, I am using Windows 11 and took a video using Windows Game Bar. I could hear audio the entire time I took the capture, and capturing settings were set to "All" yet the video has no sound....
  4. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  5. Video Game was approved for purchase but has been pending for 10 hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Game was approved for purchase but has been pending for 10 hours: A game was purchased on the Xbox store. Since a Visa Card needed parental permission (I am still on those settings) my parents got the email and approved it for purchase. I even got a email saying...
  6. Window's game bar's capture folder has merged with the video folder. i haven't succeeded...

in XBoX on Windows
    Window's game bar's capture folder has merged with the video folder. i haven't succeeded...: I was attempting to move the captures folder, the folder where window's game bar recording function saves to, to a different drive. Unfortunately I failed to completely understand the instructions...
  7. windows game bar video playback has no sound

in XBoX on Windows
    windows game bar video playback has no sound: I am using the Windows game bar to capture a presentation that I am going through. I am using a Logitech headset,and all settings recognize the Logitech headset on my computer and within the game...
  8. This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar: [IMG] submitted by /u/ItsPharaohJoe [link] [comments]
  9. Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?: I get motion sickness with some vr games. But my father had to stop playing games when I was around 10 or 11 cause they all started making motion sickness and he is the reason I even got into...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!: Congratulations to Microsoft Solitaire for being inducted in to the Video Game Hall of Fame! [img] 27076820-185f-4e03-87c7-00ed39420156