which wireless adapter is needed for orginal Xbox 360

Discus and support which wireless adapter is needed for orginal Xbox 360 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; which wireless adapter is needed for orginal Xbox 360 My son has an old original Xbox 360. We are trying to connect it to the Xbox live. We have... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RoboCrafter150, Jan 3, 2017.

1. which wireless adapter is needed for orginal Xbox 360

My son has an old original Xbox 360. We are trying to connect it to the Xbox live. We have learned that since it is an original Xbox 360 it needs a wireless adapter. We purchased what I thought was a basic wireless adapter. It is a Microsoft wireless
    adapter a/b/g. It is white with one little antenna. Is this the right adapter? Nothing happens when it is plugged in or when we go to the wireless setting, it just continues to say that we need a wireless adapter. I don't know if this adapter doesn't work
    or if we purchased the wrong one. Any advice would be appreciated...

:)

RoboCrafter150, Jan 3, 2017
  2. Uofmfan976
    Uofmfan976 Guest
    which wireless adapter?

I have a pro xbox 360 so I will need a wireless adapter to connect to xbox live.

My router is set to b/g/n mixed mode, so will I need the normal wireless adapter of the wireless N adapter?

Thanks

Uofmfan976, Jan 3, 2017
  3. vJDv
    vJDv Guest
    trouble getting connection of wireless device on xbox

Ok thank for the Xbox 360 you will need an xbox 360 wireless adapter The xbox 360 S has the built in Wi-Fi

for more help on this if you have an adapter go
    here

vJDv, Jan 3, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: