Which version of gta 5 are supposed for xbox one s digital version

Discus and support Which version of gta 5 are supposed for xbox one s digital version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gta 5 for xbox 1 s digital version, how do where do I get from Amazon or another site? 0d532561-b104-4161-b75b-45795328d623 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Ebby, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Aaron Ebby
    Aaron Ebby Guest

Gta 5 for xbox 1 s digital version, how do where do I get from Amazon or another site?

:)

Aaron Ebby, Aug 30, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one s is not a Series s

It's just an xbox one lacking a disk.drive it's also 12.years old.in technology

Series consoles are.Xbox series only no ONE included
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Aaron Ebby how are you?

The only version of GTA V that you can have to install on your Xbox Series S is the digital version, you need to buy it from the Xbox store.

I hope I have answered your doubt Aaron. Have a good night.
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My friend has gta online on Xbox series X and I have the full game on Xbox one, but we can’t play online together… does he need to buy the full game?

It's important to know which game your friend bought.

I say this because there are currently three versions of the Series X/S game. Gta 5 Online, Gta 5 Series X/S and Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S).

If he has purchased Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S), which gives access to the game for Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X, he can play online with you as long as he downloads the Xbox One version, so you and he will have the same save and can play online.

If he is a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber he can download the game in the Xbox One version and play with you.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

GTA disc is messed up

Yeah, double check is the same GTA versuon.
    For example, if your disc is the Series X/S edition, purchase that
    If it's the Xbox One version, get the digital Xbox One version

More than that you're good to go
  6. ngocphi Win User

XBOX ONE-S 1Tb: Is it possible to connect external USB disc reader and play disc games?

Huh

You mean the xbox one s digital ?

Then no the same rules apply

As it would also be digital only

There are two versions of the xbox one s

Digital only and disc version disk version is the plainly labeled xbox one s

Vs the digital only it's the xbox one s digital
Thema:

1. Which version of gta 5 are supposed for xbox one s digital version - Similar Threads - version gta are

2. If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated: I know now if you migrate accounts you won’t lose the data but I have both the new and old versions of the game on my Xbox will I lose the character on the old version of the game because they’re...
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version: I recently got a series x and I can Xbox one version just fine on the console but I keep getting the error message files needed to play GTA online could not be downloaded.ive spoke to rockstar and...
  5. I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?: I recently got my brother a series x and im the one with game pass and gta 5 online and enhanced is on game pass so i downloaded it on his xbox through my account and made his new xbox my home but...
  6. Can we play gta 5 Xbox version x and s on Xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we play gta 5 Xbox version x and s on Xbox one: Can I play GTA V Xbox series S and X version on xbox one because I played story mode in it and now I am switching my console from Series S to xbox one so can I play gta V series S and x version on...
  7. Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console: [img] Hello I brought the Gta 5 from game pass to my Series S console but cant install X|S version it says "doesnt need to be installed" also when i launch the game it looks xbox 360 graphics....
  8. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?: Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other...
  9. Delist gta 5 xbox Series x Version as it’s garbage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delist gta 5 xbox Series x Version as it’s garbage.: GTA 5 Xbox series x is garbage it’s a scam I’m requesting to remove it off the store. 65149557-7bcf-4271-a229-7062402b528b
  10. Why are there 2 versions of GTA V in Game Pass App and what's the difference ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are there 2 versions of GTA V in Game Pass App and what's the difference ?: I bought the Game Pass and downloaded the App. A few days ago they released GTA V in the Game Pass. However I noticed two differents versions of GTA V, they have different descriptions. On the...